CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Jason B.
Forgiveness Man
Tony Marino
Chris
8 posters

Marty is turning into Margaret Cochran.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Marty is turning into Margaret Cochran. Empty Marty is turning into Margaret Cochran.

Post by Chris Tue May 10, 2011 5:32 am

Rather than a 'Tale of two Todds,' they should do a 'Tale of Two Margrets.' She's about five minutes away from kidnapping John and tying him to the bed.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Marty is turning into Margaret Cochran. Empty Re: Marty is turning into Margaret Cochran.

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 10, 2011 11:47 am

What a repulsive thought that would be, seeing Johnny tied to the bed and getting tortured by Marty. This whole thing with Marty is just sick I wish they would have thought a a decent way to send SH off.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Marty is turning into Margaret Cochran. Empty Re: Marty is turning into Margaret Cochran.

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue May 10, 2011 1:35 pm

The difference is that Marty is NOWHERE near as entertaining as Mad Mags was. Mad Mags was hilarious. Marty is just pathetic.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed May 11, 2011 1:00 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:The difference is that Marty is NOWHERE near as entertaining as Mad Mags was. Mad Mags was hilarious. Marty is just pathetic.

I agree, Margaret made me laugh and gave me chills. Crazy Marty sometimes gives me subtle chills, but not really.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu May 12, 2011 10:59 am

I was stunned at what she did to Kelly. This complete character assassination of Marty's is more sad than entertaining. They threw her under the bus to make Natalie look good.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu May 12, 2011 11:35 am

Kral wrote:I was stunned at what she did to Kelly. This complete character assassination of Marty's is more sad than entertaining. They threw her under the bus to make Natalie look good.
    I disagree. Marty was always unstable.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Susan Haskell is a terrific actress, she should be up for an Emmy.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu May 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Without offending anybody, I always found SH to be WAY overrated. Maybe it's the character but I really don't see why she should be up for an emmy over anybody else.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu May 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Susan Haskell is a terrific actress, she should be up for an Emmy.

How did you feel about Christina Chambers as Marty?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:Susan Haskell is a terrific actress, she should be up for an Emmy.

How did you feel about Christina Chambers as Marty?

I thought she was o.k. but for me Susan was always Marty. CC didn't have the fire that SH has. The other day when she was fighting with Kelly did you see and hear her when she was pointing that glass at Kelly? I would have believed she was totally bonkers!

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu May 12, 2011 2:07 pm

I thought CC was a bit more tolerable than SH in the role. She seemed to have a better head on her shoulders and to actually be a decent person. SH's Marty always struck me as a lunatic who got a free pass based on what Todd did to her 20ish years ago. I guess she plays psycho well but the hissing and the erratic yelling are just a little too over the top for me.

I prefered TS's Mad Mags because she had this quirky charm to her. She was a hoot! Marty is just a whiny baby. She's become totally unlikable.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:I thought CC was a bit more tolerable than SH in the role. She seemed to have a better head on her shoulders and to actually be a decent person. SH's Marty always struck me as a lunatic who got a free pass based on what Todd did to her 20ish years ago. I guess she plays psycho well but the hissing and the erratic yelling are just a little too over the top for me.

I prefered TS's Mad Mags because she had this quirky charm to her. She was a hoot! Marty is just a whiny baby. She's become totally unlikable.

I like her so she is not unlikable. She wasnt always a looney tune, she was mostly a trouble maker back in her day when she didn't get her way. The woman won 2 Emmy's playing Marty, must tell you something is good about her. When she was "Kidnapped" by Todd she was far from being psycho, even after she found out the truth.

Razz
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu May 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I like her so she is not unlikable. She wasnt always a looney tune, she was mostly a trouble maker back in her day when she didn't get her way. The woman won 2 Emmy's playing Marty, must tell you something is good about her. When she was "Kidnapped" by Todd she was far from being psycho, even after she found out the truth.

Razz
    No offense but it seems like the Emmy's, like all award shows, is more about politics than merit. I can tell that by looking and seeing the same stars from the same shows on the list most of the time.

And I think she's always been psycho. She's just gone all out now.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:I like her so she is not unlikable. She wasnt always a looney tune, she was mostly a trouble maker back in her day when she didn't get her way. The woman won 2 Emmy's playing Marty, must tell you something is good about her. When she was "Kidnapped" by Todd she was far from being psycho, even after she found out the truth.

Razz
    No offense but it seems like the Emmy's, like all award shows, is more about politics than merit. I can tell that by looking and seeing the same stars from the same shows on the list most of the time.

And I think she's always been psycho. She's just gone all out now.

tomato throw
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu May 12, 2011 5:04 pm

People throw stuff when they know their little bro has a point. big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:People throw stuff when they know their little bro has a point. big grin

LOL!!!! kiss
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Thu May 12, 2011 5:35 pm

I always thought Marty had a psycho streak about her by how easy she goes off into those frustrated tangents. Plus there was the time she went all wild and reckless with Wes when she couldn't remember who she was. This is just amping up what was there all along.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm

TSJToddFan wrote: This is just amping up what was there all along.
    Yup, I agree. Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 13, 2011 9:50 am

TSJToddFan wrote:I always thought Marty had a psycho streak about her by how easy she goes off into those frustrated tangents. Plus there was the time she went all wild and reckless with Wes when she couldn't remember who she was. This is just amping up what was there all along.

Susan Haskell acts it out so well too!!
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Marty is turning into Margaret Cochran. Empty Marty is turning into Margaret Cochran.

Post by ForeverJash Fri May 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Susan Haskell needs to submit these scenes, I think she won herself another Emmy. I may not like the total destruction of Marty's character, but SH is playing the hell out of it.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri May 13, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm wondering if they may kill Marty off. They have thrown Marty into a tight, irredeemable corner.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat May 14, 2011 5:26 pm

It really is a shame they've done this to Marty. Even since they paired her with John, it's been downhill at top speed. This storyline is giving SH some great material to submit, but I just don't have much interest in Marty. I can't stand her. In terms of the psycho characters, I far prefer Mad Mags to Mad Marty because Mad Mags made me laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 6:37 pm