CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Bo and Nora sitting on their hands over Matthew

sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Bo and Nora sitting on their hands over Matthew Empty Bo and Nora sitting on their hands over Matthew

Post by sue67 Sun May 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Bo and Nora prove over and over again that they have no business being in the positions their are in, if Matthew was someone else's kid he would be in jail in a nano second, I don't care how scummy Eddie was he was murdered and he deserves justice thats what holds the whole system together the promise of equal justice for all, not one set of laws for me and one set for you. tomato throw
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Bo and Nora sitting on their hands over Matthew Empty Re: Bo and Nora sitting on their hands over Matthew

Post by ForeverJash Mon May 16, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm not surprised about Nora. She has a history of misusing her power to aid her loved ones. It's Bo that this is out of character for. He has always been so much about putting what's "right" and what's "good" first that his doesn't always lie with his loved ones when they do wrong.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Bo and Nora sitting on their hands over Matthew Empty Re: Bo and Nora sitting on their hands over Matthew

Post by allison13 Tue May 17, 2011 1:15 pm

I don't know how the two of them can justify their actions and careers after this one.I know Mathew is their baby,but what makes him above the law?As soon as he confessed,they should have hustled him down to headquarters and had him make a statement.Obviously the kid was under a lot of pressure and would likely have gotten off with a slap on the wrist,but then of course there would have been no ongoing angst.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed May 18, 2011 4:22 am

This is completely in character with Nora. She's nothing but a criminal who uses her position to help her friends and hurt her enemies. She's corrupt and one of the true villains on the show. Her lack or remorse shows just how disturbing she really is. She tried to get Cole off with a slap on the wrist after he finally succeeded in murder someone after two other attempts. She cares nothing for the law and abuses it whenever it suits her.

ITA that it's s surprise Bo is acting this way but I guess it goes to show just how much Nora has corrupted him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:51 pm