CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove

SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove Empty new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove

Post by SkwirtB Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:07 am

I'm not too sure about this one, but it may grow on me.
    Definitely a Club Banger though.

What do you think?

Yea or Nay?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove Empty Re: new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:26 am

Is it Janet's best material? No. Is it a good dance/club track? I'd say. I like it.
    Dan70
    Dan70
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male

new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove Empty Re: new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove

Post by Dan70 Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:57 pm

I think it's quite disposable, actually. A fluff dance track that anyone could have done.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 am

Dan wrote:I think it's quite disposable, actually. A fluff dance track that anyone could have done.

Basically. Not memorable at all.
    SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male

Post by SkwirtB Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:17 am

Robbie wrote:Is it Janet's best material? No. Is it a good dance/club track? I'd say. I like it.

I agree. The song isn't her best, but it's definitely good nonetheless. Definitely a bumper!!! She's finally getting back to high energy DANCE music...which is what many want from her. I fully expect this to do well on the dance charts, if nothing else.
    NIKOL99
    NIKOL99
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove Empty new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove

Post by NIKOL99 Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Her chart-dominating days are behind her, at this point the most she could hope for is an album that has a "respectable" embrace from consumers and industry alike. Even though her fans love to blame the Superbowl brew haha and the supposedly mistreatment she received sfter it, the truth of the matter is that Janet hasn't recorded any especially good music in over a decade. She's been on autopilot for years and the general public is apathetic. They don't hate her, but at the same time don't really care. Her whole shtick needs a massive overhaul.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:37 am