CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

AIDS created by the US Government?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

AIDS created by the US Government? Empty AIDS created by the US Government?

Post by Chris Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 am

Do you believe this?

In general, where do you stand on the notion that the AIDS virus is something that the government supports?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

AIDS created by the US Government? Empty Re: AIDS created by the US Government?

Post by Shale Sun May 22, 2011 9:57 am

It could be seriously argued but not by this jerk. When you are in front of a sign that questions whether Jihad is Terrorism with little Arabic script on the bottom of the screen and blathering all sorts of disconnected conspiracy theories, you might as well take that little Muslim hat and replace it with a foil-wrapped collander.

In my AIDS classes, we review all these possibilities, including my own addition of an "Andromeda Strain" from space.

Naturally, suspicion goes to some government agency making a new virus, and biological warfare tho "illegal" was being pursued by both superpowers. But, a slow acting retrovirus is not a good weapon. You want some clumsy, instantly debilitating virus or bacterium that will cause puking, diarrhea and fever - not a 5-year waiting period for any possible illness. There was a rumor that the CIA designed the virus to get rid of homos and IV drug users, but after the fall of the Soviet Union the KGB admitted to spreading that lie in a spy vs spy plot.

The scientific consensus is that this is a variant of SIV that was benign until it mutated to a more deadly virus and that it jumped from apes/monkeys in Africa probably as early as the '50s and manifested in the late '70s and detected by 1980.

So, while it is possible that someone playing with viral genes made this particular virus, there is no reason to have intentionally introduce it to the populace. There is also too much conflicting evidence showing that it mutated naturally to become pathogenic - like some strains of enfluenza that ravage the earth's populations.

But, paranoics don't want to see that and conspiracy theories are as abundant as all those devout Christians who thot they would float up to heaven yesterday.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun May 22, 2011 10:39 am

I haven't clicked on the videos yet....but I absolutely believe that it was a disease created and inflicted on undesirables....and that the government isn't at all interested in a cure. Just treatment.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun May 22, 2011 10:44 am

Marc™️ wrote:I haven't clicked on the videos yet....but I absolutely believe that it was a disease created and inflicted on undesirables....and that the government isn't at all interested in a cure. Just treatment.

Like I said, some ppl believe End Time was yesterday. Blue Cool
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun May 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Marc™ wrote:I haven't clicked on the videos yet....but I absolutely believe that it was a disease created and inflicted on undesirables....and that the government isn't at all interested in a cure. Just treatment.

This is totally true, but I don't think that it's a disease that is man-made. AIDS has been around a lot longer than 1981.

MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun May 22, 2011 3:01 pm

No, I don't believe AIDS was created by the U.S. Government. That's ludicrous.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:24 pm