CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

When was the last time you created a monster?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

When was the last time you created a monster? Empty When was the last time you created a monster?

Post by Chris Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 am

When was the last time you did something that skewed into a completely opposite direction of what you had intended (or wanted?)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

When was the last time you created a monster? Empty Re: When was the last time you created a monster?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:28 pm

I'm sure there are quite few, but I can't think of them right now. I'll come back to this.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

When was the last time you created a monster? Empty Re: When was the last time you created a monster?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:50 pm

The neighbors invited me over for drinks one night and I went. I walked away thinking it was so cool and fun to finally have likable neighbors. But now, there is this whole friendship thing going on and I am much to private to enjoy her just knocking on my door when the mood strikes her.

I won't go as far as to say I have created a monster, but I see now that keeping neighbors at arms' length isn't the worst thing either. But they are super nice, so I just need to get over it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:14 pm