CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

I want a DOUBLE ALBUM! Empty I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!

Post by RobbieFTW Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 am

I want a DOUBLE ALBUM, she's never had one (not counting Celebration). I would love to see her put out a double STUDIO album next!
    MadgeLover
    MadgeLover
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

I want a DOUBLE ALBUM! Empty I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!

Post by MadgeLover Sun May 30, 2010 6:36 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:I want a DOUBLE ALBUM, she's never had one (not counting Celebration). I would love to see her put out a double STUDIO album next!

Double albums usually are filled with too much filler and leave you thinking that it COULD have been a really solid album had they cut it down to a single CD with the better songs.
    Bent1670
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Rep : 0

I want a DOUBLE ALBUM! Empty Re: I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!

Post by Bent1670 Sun May 30, 2010 9:34 pm

MadgeLover wrote:
    RobbieFTW wrote:I want a DOUBLE ALBUM, she's never had one (not counting Celebration). I would love to see her put out a double STUDIO album next!

Double albums usually are filled with too much filler and leave you thinking that it COULD have been a really solid album had they cut it down to a single CD with the better songs.

If she wants to do one, more power to her but IA with what MadgeLover said about there usually being too much filler on double albums. Madonna (much as I love her) is guilty of overstuffing her single albums with too much filler. I'm afraid of what a double CD would turn out like.

Sponsored content

I want a DOUBLE ALBUM! Empty Re: I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:30 am