CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Is anybody watching "The Bachelorette"?

MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Is anybody watching "The Bachelorette"? Empty Is anybody watching "The Bachelorette"?

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun May 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi all,

This started last Monday (5/23) and it looks like an interesting season, even though most of these "Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" romances don't end up well. Ashley is the bachelorette this season and she seems more mature and less childish than when she was a contestant on "The Bachelor." A few of the guys look interesting - JP, William and Jeff (the guy with the mask.)

Is anyone else watching this?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Is anybody watching "The Bachelorette"? Empty Re: Is anybody watching "The Bachelorette"?

Post by Cheaps Sun May 29, 2011 1:35 pm

not me. sorry i like my reality tv a lil more "trashier", im watchin bad girls love games tho big grin
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Is anybody watching "The Bachelorette"? Empty Re: Is anybody watching "The Bachelorette"?

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun May 29, 2011 6:15 pm

cheaps wrote:not me. sorry i like my reality tv a lil more "trashier", im watchin bad girls love games tho big grin

Hey, I can totally respect that laughing
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 30, 2011 11:05 am

Nope.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Nope. I have yet to get hooked on any of the reality shows. I might watch an episode here or there but there are so many of them and I just don't have much interest. Dancing with the Stars is the only one I might consider, or possible Skating with the Stars.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:57 am