CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Anyone watching The Bachelorette?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Anyone watching The Bachelorette? Empty Anyone watching The Bachelorette?

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 31, 2010 9:01 pm

I got suckered into watching it.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Anyone watching The Bachelorette? Empty Re: Anyone watching The Bachelorette?

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 pm

I saw the first episode with the guy whose foot was in a cast. Past that I had forgot about it.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:28 pm

I've been watching it! I don't know why the guys are giving that entertainment wrestler guy such a hard time just because of his career, jeez, they don't know even know him! And in the first episode they all wrote down his name in that box, what's the all about? He seems like a good guy to me. The cutest guy on there, though, is Jon C., he reminds me a little bit of Fred Astaire with the wide-set eyes. But I don't think Jon C. is going to last though - the shorter guys always seem to go one way or another. And Ali isn't my favorite bachelorette - from the previous season, I think they should've picked either Tenley or Gia.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:27 am

MandyPerfumeGirl wrote:I've been watching it! I don't know why the guys are giving that entertainment wrestler guy such a hard time just because of his career, jeez, they don't know even know him! And in the first episode they all wrote down his name in that box, what's the all about? He seems like a good guy to me. The cutest guy on there, though, is Jon C., he reminds me a little bit of Fred Astaire with the wide-set eyes. But I don't think Jon C. is going to last though - the shorter guys always seem to go one way or another. And Ali isn't my favorite bachelorette - from the previous season, I think they should've picked either Tenley or Gia.

I agree, I guess they are jealous of the wrestler, he is a good looking guy and the leader of the gang, I forget his name, the one with the puffy hair, he is gone now LOL, the weather man did a good job getting rid of him.
    I think Ali is taken by Roberto and the guy she had the first date with in the classic car. I don't see how this guy would be able to support her living at home with his parents LOL. I did watch the last season of the Bachelor and I could not see how Jake chose Vienna, she is not attractive and looks like she has an agenda. I thought maybe he would end up with Gia or Tenley although Tinley is a bit mouseish. Gia would have made a good bachelorette. I was surprised to see Gia with Vienna in the audience on Dancing with the Stars when Jake was on. Ali is cute, I liked her on the Bachelor but her laugh is getting on my nerves.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Tony Marino wrote: I did watch the last season of the Bachelor and I could not see how Jake chose Vienna, she is not attractive and looks like she has an agenda. I thought maybe he would end up with Gia or Tenley although Tinley is a bit mouseish.
    I can kind of see why Jake chose Vienna. I agree, I don't think she's all that good-looking, but I can understand why he picked her over Tenley - she was the wild card. Vienna was more impulsive and probably more fun to be around, while Tenley was more reserved, more predictable. I know I'd get really bored with someone who was predictable!
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 am

The thing with Vienna is gonna crash and burn. She's too flakey. He'll eventually learn that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:12 pm

MandyPerfumeGirl wrote:
    I can kind of see why Jake chose Vienna. I agree, I don't think she's all that good-looking, but I can understand why he picked her over Tenley - she was the wild card. Vienna was more impulsive and probably more fun to be around, while Tenley was more reserved, more predictable. I know I'd get really bored with someone who was predictable!

He could have picked Ali or Gia, Tenley was too mousey and I for sure did not like Vienna, she is not even that attractive.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:13 pm

AtownPeep wrote:The thing with Vienna is gonna crash and burn. She's too flakey. He'll eventually learn that.

I figured he picked Vienna cause he is a smalltown boy. I think that maybe if he had picked Gia she would have outclassed him since she is a NYC girl and a model.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:57 pm

AtownPeep wrote:The thing with Vienna is gonna crash and burn. She's too flakey. He'll eventually learn that.
    I agree. And I think their affection for one another is based more on lust than it is on love. I don't think it's going to last too long.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Did anyone watch this past Monday's show (6-14-10)? That Kasey is nuts! Already, after knowing her for such a short time, he has this obsession with her. I would never get a tattoo in my life, much less a tattoo for someone who I barely knew. I was really surprised when Ali gave him a rose. Even though she didn't see his tattoo as of yet, he's still creepy. And she's right, his lines while they were in the museum at night just sounded too rehearsed and phony.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:46 pm

The guy definetly is not the brightest bulb in the package. She needs to get rid of him soon! Too bad she didn't get to see the tat before the rose ceremony.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:09 pm