CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
RedBedroom
6 posters

In hours/minutes...how short was your shortest date?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

In hours/minutes...how short was your shortest date? Empty In hours/minutes...how short was your shortest date?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:25 am

How short was it? If you remember it as being short, it must have not been a success, or was it, and just cut short for some other reason?

I think mine was two hours, and that was me being generous with my time when I had a date with someone I got into an argument with about unions.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

In hours/minutes...how short was your shortest date? Empty Re: In hours/minutes...how short was your shortest date?

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:28 am

Hour and a half. But that was just because I had to get back to a friend of mine. The date itself went very well.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

In hours/minutes...how short was your shortest date? Empty Re: In hours/minutes...how short was your shortest date?

Post by Marc™ Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:54 am

Probably 20 minutes. I told her I had to use the bathroom and left. She was thrilled to see me get up, so I'm guessing she ducked out herself.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:06 am

I never really dated but I was in this girls bed in 1970 (both naked) for about 20 minutes when she balked and I bolted.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:28 pm

I once ditched a guy at the movies. I think I watched like 30 minutes of it before I told him that I had to go to the bathroom and walked out. But it wasn't a real date anyway. I didn't even know the guy.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:10 pm

I would say 20 minutes or so. I was meeting this guy at the movies and I just hated his attitude and the movie didn't look very good to me anyway and so I said I had to go to the bathroom and snuck out - like many of my other sneaky posters above me Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 8:06 pm