CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Hyacinth Girl
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
CeCe
Chris
8 posters

Sarah Burge: 'Human Barbie' gives daughter boob job voucher 7th birthday

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Sarah Burge: 'Human Barbie' gives daughter boob job voucher 7th birthday Empty Sarah Burge: 'Human Barbie' gives daughter boob job voucher 7th birthday

Post by Chris Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:57 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2000871/Sarah-Burge-Human-Barbie-gives-daughter-boob-job-voucher-7th-birthday.html

Girl gets boob job voucher for her SEVENTH birthday from surgery-addicted mother dubbed The Human Barbie
    By Deborah Arthurs

Last updated at 4:12 PM on 9th June 2011

She made the headlines last year when she confessed to teaching her then six-year-old daughter Poppy to pole dance. And now Sarah Burge is back in the spotlight again - for all the wrong reasons.

The 50-year-old mother - a self-confessed plastic surgery addict known as The Human Barbie - has boasted that she gave a £6,000 breast enlargement voucher to her daughter for her seventh birthday.

Miss Burge, who has spent more than £500,000 on her own surgical enhancements and wants to make her daughter into a glamour model, said Poppy 'squealed with delight' when she was given the voucher.

Sarah Burge: 'Human Barbie' gives daughter boob job voucher 7th birthday Article-2000871-0C77821900000578-557_468x456
    Appropriate? Sarah Burge has given her daughter a £6,000 boob job voucher for her seventh birthday

She said: 'Poppy begged me for a boob job, so I gave her the voucher so she can have it after she's 16, when it's legal.

'If she develops naturally big boobs, she can have something else done with it.'

The voucher was part of a £12,000 'exotic pamper party' that Miss Burge organised to mark her daughter's birthday.

Sarah Burge: 'Human Barbie' gives daughter boob job voucher 7th birthday Article-2000871-0C77823500000578-433_468x536
    Excited: Poppy 'squealed with delight' when she was given the voucher, according to her mother

Poppy and seven friends had manicures, pedicures and makeovers. They dressed up with fake tattoos, drank pretend champagne in the back of a pink pamper bus and ate a designer cake costing £250.

Poppy wore a £300 dress for the party, adding nail varnish, eyeshadow and hair extensions.

Miss Burge told Closer magazine: 'Poppy isn't interested in bouncy castles or pass the parcel, so I splashed out on something a little more grown-up.

'The girls got lots of attention from our neighbours.

'They love having all eyes on them and were posing and pouting for photos,' she said.

As well as the breast enlargement voucher, Miss Burge bought her daughter thousands of pounds worth of gifts, including a £250 computer, a £450 pink Swarovski crystal ring and necklace set and the promise of a £4,000 spa break.

The main event though, was the breast enlargement voucher.

Poppy says: 'I wanted a new computer, a holiday and a voucher for surgery. When I got it all, it was a dream come true. All my friends were jealous.

'I can't wait to be like Mummy with big boobs. They're pretty.'

Sarah Burge: 'Human Barbie' gives daughter boob job voucher 7th birthday Article-2000871-0C77822A00000578-402_468x344
    Exotic: The voucher formed part of a £12,000 'pamper party' laid on by Miss Burge to celebrate Poppy's birthday

Miss Burge, who lives in a £500,000 four-bedroom home in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, is more than capable of paying for the lavish celebration thanks to the lucrative business she runs organising plastic surgery and swinging parties and writing erotic novels.

Admitting that her daughters Charlotte, 25, Hannah, 17 and step-daughter Jazzy, 17, have already had Botox and are planning further surgery of their own, Miss Burge reveals a worryingly blasé attitude towards surgery.

Set to celebrate her 51st birthday later this year with £51,000 of surgery including a facelift, bottom implants and liposuction, she plans to allow her youngest daughter to watch the procedures on video.

She said: 'I want Poppy to see what will happen.

'Some people think it's controversial and I get angry when strangers say I'm a bad mother because I don't think there's any harm in giving her this gift.

'Poppy is a normal kid who is good at sports and loves playing outside. Girls don't want Snow White and Cinderella any more.

'They want to be WAGs and famous like Cheryl Cole and Lady Gaga. I'm just supporting her and making her dreams come true.'

CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Sarah Burge: 'Human Barbie' gives daughter boob job voucher 7th birthday Empty Re: Sarah Burge: 'Human Barbie' gives daughter boob job voucher 7th birthday

Post by CeCe Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:20 am

This woman calling herself a "human Barbie" is hilarious. She should sue her plastic surgeon. But forcing her own insecurities on her daughter is disgusting.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Sarah Burge: 'Human Barbie' gives daughter boob job voucher 7th birthday Empty Re: Sarah Burge: 'Human Barbie' gives daughter boob job voucher 7th birthday

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 am

I'm allowed to stab her in the face, right?

RIGHT?
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 am

We live in a truly F^cked up world.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Absolutely disgusting!!!!!! Isn't plastic surgery supposed to improve your looks? She should sue her plastic surgeon, 'cause I actually find her really unattractive and far to fake. Human Barbie is the right name, because she looks about as real as a barbie doll.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:06 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Absolutely disgusting!!!!!! Isn't plastic surgery supposed to improve your looks? She should sue her plastic surgeon, 'cause I actually find her really unattractive and far to fake. Human Barbie is the right name, because she looks about as real as a barbie doll.

Plastic surgery done for the right reasons, in my opinion is perfectly fine. Things such as repairing the body after an accident or disease, or minimally invasive enhancements/adjustments to make you feel more at ease with your physical self, I don't see an issue with. Things like liposuction, nose jobs, and even a boob job when done with discretion can enhance your life.

Having had plastic surgery myself in the way of breast implants (albeit for reconstruction due to mastectomy), I can honestly say that I'm glad I did it, even though it was somewhat out of necessity. I could've chosen not to, but I figured you only live once, why not take it since it was covered by my insurance?

I actually take offense to people who make a mockery out of plastic surgery by becoming like the human Barbies, aforementioned--they've taken something that was meant for good purposes and made it into a spectacle and almost a slap in the face to those of us who have legitimately needed it for one reason or another.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:24 pm

sick sick sick woman.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:50 pm

If that little girl is lucky she will see what a plastic joke her mom is soon enough and rebel against her ways. What kind of mother encourages her 7 y/o to discontent with the body she doesn't even have yet? Ugh.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 am

Dumb broad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:35 am