CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

What is a mistake that you cannot understand why many people make?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What is a mistake that you cannot understand why many people make? Empty What is a mistake that you cannot understand why many people make?

Post by Chris Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:06 am

What's a common mistake that people tend to make that seems like common sense to you?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What is a mistake that you cannot understand why many people make? Empty Re: What is a mistake that you cannot understand why many people make?

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 am

I don't know that it's common but I shake my head when someone lies about or denies something for which the consequences are so much milder than being caught in the lie. Martha Stewart, Roger Clemens, etc.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What is a mistake that you cannot understand why many people make? Empty Re: What is a mistake that you cannot understand why many people make?

Post by Shale Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 am

Alan Smithee wrote:I don't know that it's common but I shake my head when someone lies about or denies something for which the consequences are so much milder than being caught in the lie. Martha Stewart, Roger Clemens, etc.
    co-signs

Yeah. Bill Clinton woulda had no prob if he just came out and said, "Of course I did a 19-year-old girl in the Oval Office - what guy wouldn't?"

Or that Weiner who tried to lie about tweeting pics of his ugly self to girls (Don't these dinosaurs know that all your cell phone stuff will come home to roost?)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:49 am

I can't think of any right now, but I know there are a lot of them.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:52 am

I can understand why they make the mistake (their stupid ego) but when I see people in the gym lifting a weight that is far too much for them to handle that the effort is all risk and no benefit.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:26 pm

For me it is mismanagement of money. That is none of my business, but drives me batty anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:41 am