CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Nystyle709
Nhaiyel
Cheaps
Tony Marino
Chris
9 posters

Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? Empty Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?

Post by Chris Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 am

You know I'm talking about drinks, right?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? Empty Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:52 am

I knew what you were talking about LOL. I have had the "Sex on the Beach" drink but not the others. Ill pass on all 3 thank you.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? Empty Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?

Post by Chris Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:53 am

You didn't like the Sex of the Beach?

I've never had it. In fact, I never had any of these drinks.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:10 am

Chris wrote:In fact, I never had any of these drinks.

co-signs an i'm a drinker
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 am

I haven't had any of those drinks either. Something tells me that they aren't that great.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Depends on who is making it. Sex on the Beach is only good if there is enough alcohol in it. I've had some extremely lackluster Sex on the Beaches. Slow screws are good because they are basically screwdrivers: vodka and OJ with gin added in it. Everyone knows a good screwdriver is the business. Blow jobs, you can totally keep. I don't care for Baileys, I don't care for whipped cream on my drinks and I don't like coffee liquor. So out of the three, if all three are made to perfection.....I'll take a Slow Comfortable Screw Against The Wall.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:22 pm

I love sex on the beach drinks. The screw on the wall, I've never had and don't like Baileys a ton, but did have it last Friday with my neighor.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:04 am

I love blowjob shots! Smile
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:32 am

Well damn I was all ready to go for the screw against the wall Neutral

Wink
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 am

Cheaps wrote:

co-signs an i'm a drinker

Well, maybe you've never experienced the drinks, but... big grin

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:48 pm