CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

What did you do for the long weekend?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What did you do for the long weekend? Empty What did you do for the long weekend?

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 pm

For a change it was nice weather I went over a friends house saturday for a barbecue, the pool was open but the water was freezing!!!!

Sunday I spent with the family, my sister hosted a massive barbecue, there was so much food, drink and treats I didn't know what to eat first! Got a start on my tan too.

Now it is getting ready to rain (what else is new here in NY you have a couple of days nice weather and 5 days of rain, ugh)

Back to grilled chicken and salad this week. boring
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What did you do for the long weekend? Empty Re: What did you do for the long weekend?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Work. Both Saturday and Sunday. There was a barbecue at my house that was still going strong when I got off from work last night but all the damn liquor was gone. I was a little tight.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What did you do for the long weekend? Empty Re: What did you do for the long weekend?

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Work. Both Saturday and Sunday. There was a barbecue at my house that was still going strong when I got off from work last night but all the damn liquor was gone. I was a little tight.

It would have been nice to have a drink to unwind after work but at least you didn't have to cook!!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 31, 2010 8:40 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:Work. Both Saturday and Sunday. There was a barbecue at my house that was still going strong when I got off from work last night but all the damn liquor was gone. I was a little tight.

It would have been nice to have a drink to unwind after work but at least you didn't have to cook!!

Oh yeah, I got a plate...but they should KNOW better than to drink all the damn Patron before I get there! LOL. All that was left was beer. I can't stand beer.
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Mon May 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Wasnt a long weekend for me. Had Saturday off but had to work yesterday and today but I got off early cause it was slow. Today I chilled with family. Moms is having a barbecue and invited over family and friends from her work. It rained here so we all in doors right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:07 pm