CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Can't wait to see Todd go to battle with Rex

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Can't wait to see Todd go to battle with Rex Empty Can't wait to see Todd go to battle with Rex

Post by Kral Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Rex stinks for laying hands on Todd today and I'm really disappointed Todd didn't throttle him. I hope when this gets going Todd is MERCILESS. Yeah it was rotten what Jack did and Rex has reason and motive to go after the Manning's but I can't help it, I want Todd to ruin him if he tries. Speaking of Rex, it was lame of him to offer to save Clint on the condition that he handle Todd and Jack. Take care of your own family Rex.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Can't wait to see Todd go to battle with Rex Empty Re: Can't wait to see Todd go to battle with Rex

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:26 pm

This isn't the first time Rex has manhandled Todd. He also sent goons to assault Jack. I REALLY hope that Todd goes after Rex and makes him pay. So far, Rex has gotten off scott-free for his crimes against the Manning family but I hope that's put to an end. I would like some to remind Rex that he didn't have to pay for forging those documents and that he didn't even have a conscience bothering him, which is pretty cold. I don't like what Jack did to Shane but I hope Jack walks because I want Rex to finally get some karma and no how it feels to have someone walk after doing what they did to your loved ones. Rex needs to be squashed like the pest that he is!!!!!!!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Can't wait to see Todd go to battle with Rex Empty Re: Can't wait to see Todd go to battle with Rex

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 pm

For the first time in a very long time I am not on Todd's side. What he did for Jack was just despicable. A woman lost her life because of that little punk. Jack is the one that needs to be squashed like a bug in a rug. I hope Rex gets this heartless punk and puts him in jail where he belongs. Maybe Jack will become someone's bitch......fitting punishment for a rotten kid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:32 pm