CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

The Pandoras Box twist SUCKED (spoilers)

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

The Pandoras Box twist SUCKED (spoilers) Empty The Pandoras Box twist SUCKED (spoilers)

Post by RedBedroom Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 pm

I don't know how many years they have used it, but BB offers some HOH's a chance at Pandoras Box. The HOH gets something good, and something major happens in the house.

Porshe opened it, and the game is back to duos. This sucks. I don't know any real details yet, but the pairs are Rach/Jordan, Shelly/Adam, and Kalia/Porshe

YUCK. I don't like this at all. There are only six left and BB should just let them play it out as singles.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The Pandoras Box twist SUCKED (spoilers) Empty Re: The Pandoras Box twist SUCKED (spoilers)

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Im loving the fact that Rachel and Jordan had another chance and that they are off the block and now the newbies are on. Porsche should have remembered "expect the unexpected" before she opened Pandora's box.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

The Pandoras Box twist SUCKED (spoilers) Empty Re: The Pandoras Box twist SUCKED (spoilers)

Post by Cheaps Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:47 am

I knew she shouldn't have opened that box The Pandoras Box twist SUCKED (spoilers) Sigh

Now rachel has a shot of staying. The Pandoras Box twist SUCKED (spoilers) Sigh
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:09 am

Don't bet on Rachel winning with the exception of Brendon the house hated her.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 am

If I were on the show, I would *never* open that thing. Ever.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Sometimes though Pandora's box has something good in it, its not always bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:19 pm