CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+11
RedBedroom
gingersnaps
Nystyle709
JM130ELM
Nhaiyel
Cheaps
Tony Marino
Supernova
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Alan Smithee
Chris
15 posters

Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him cocaine at age fifteen.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him cocaine at age fifteen.   Empty Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him cocaine at age fifteen.

Post by Chris Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 am

Aaron Carter is alleging that Michael gave him cocaine when he was a kid. What do you think, do you believe him?

http://perezhilton.com/2011-06-29-aaron-carter-reveals-michael-jackson-gave-him-cocaine-at-15

Aaron Carter Reveals Michael Jackson Gave Him Cocaine At 15!!!

Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him cocaine at age fifteen.   Aaron-carter-michael-jackson-cocaine__oPt
    And now we know how it all started.
    In a new interview, Aaron Carter briefly but shockingly opens up about his friendship with musical legend Michael Jackson.
    He's never spoken much about the man and mentor he knew as a young man,
    but he reveals that MJ introduced him to not only good music, but also
    drugs and alcohol.

When asked if Michael had ever given him alcohol, Aaron siad:
    "I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do…
    I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did
    things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about
    what he did to me … Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused,
    but I was 15."
    When he was pressed further for more information, Aaron dropped this bomb:
    "He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about
    that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the
    phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my
    mother called the police…"
    Cocaine?! At 15?! Too young! Much, much, much too young!
    We're kind of at a loss for words. MJ should have known better, that
    is for sure, but he's no longer here to defend himself, so we don't
    know what to believe. Still, its not hard to believe…
    What do U think?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him cocaine at age fifteen.   Empty Re: Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him cocaine at age fifteen.

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:09 am

Aaron Carter is alleging that Michael gave him cocaine when he was a kid. What do you think, do you believe him?
    I really don't care. Only a fool would dispute MJ's musical talent but he went off the deep end. Leave the man alone.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him cocaine at age fifteen.   Empty Re: Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him cocaine at age fifteen.

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:11 am

Aaron Carter needs attention, essentially.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:45 am

I was going to say....this is the first time we've, or I've anyway, heard about him in YEARS, kind of odd that he waited until now to say anything about it.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 am

He just lost any fan who happens to also like Michael. big grin I find that hysterical.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:15 am

First off Aaron Carter is totally insane, everyone knows this. Second, Michael is not here to defend himself so who the hell does this attention getting has been think he is saying something like that now that he is gone? I personally don't believe him.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 pm

ROFLMAO! I just realized from some of your comments that Aaron Carter is supposed to be a celebrity. I had no idea he was supposed to "be someone".
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

*sighs*

Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him cocaine at age fifteen.   R1bpcgwho?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Tony Marino wrote:First off Aaron Carter is totally insane, everyone knows this. Second, Michael is not here to defend himself so who the hell does this attention getting has been think he is saying something like that now that he is gone? I personally don't believe him.

I agree, he is. Aaron has a history of acting loopy. What a sleazy and sad way to get people to talk about him.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Probably just an attempt to get his name back in the press as he pitches some basic cable reality show. Aaron Carter strikes me as the type of near D-lister who would call the National Enquirer to leak a story about himself that even they wouldn't be interested in. Do I believe him? No.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:Probably just an attempt to get his name back in the press as he pitches some basic cable reality show. Aaron Carter strikes me as the type of near D-lister who would call the National Enquirer to leak a story about himself that even they wouldn't be interested in. Do I believe him? No.

You just won this thread.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Who?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:45 pm

JM130ELM wrote:Who?

Yeah, it's been a while, he was a bit thing about 10 years ago with his music videos, but it seems once he hit 15 he fell off the face of the earth.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 pm

At least I'm not the only one that doesn't know who the fuck he is.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:12 pm

I don't believe it, but who cares what he says. He's a nobody.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 pm

I seriously doubt his story. Sounds like a has been attention whore needing someone to listen to him.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:14 pm

gingersnaps wrote:I seriously doubt his story. Sounds like a has been attention whore needing someone to listen to him.

co-signs
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Aaron looks horrible, like a drugged up sleazeball former child star cliche. Dont blame your coke habit on MJ.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 pm

I vaguely remember him. Didn't he have some brothers, too? ITA that it's just a publicity stunt - same as those two families who accused Michael of sexual molestation. I thought there might have been some validity until they both settled. That just proved to me the families were only in it for the money.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Now it's being said that Aaron's made a statement saying he NEVER said anything of the sort and that what he DID say in his interview was not used at all. VERY weird.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:12 am

Supernova wrote:Now it's being said that Aaron's made a statement saying he NEVER said anything of the sort and that what he DID say in his interview was not used at all. VERY weird.

If the person doing the interview has any sense at all it was recorded. But even if he did say it, I'm still not buying the story. Sounds like he might have been trying to jumpstart his career again, it backfired & he realizes he fucked up. Big time. So now the backpedal.

Not a fan of accusing someone publicly after they've died. Especially when the career is in the toilet. It comes across as a total sympathy ploy.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:54 am

If claiming MJ (whose death elevated him to the status of disciple of Jesus) gave him hard drugs as a kid was his way of trying to jump start his career, then he needs to go apply for a job at Burger King.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:48 am

LOL - so now that it's backfiring and he's not getting mega bucks, he's saying it's all a lie? Hmmm...
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:05 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:LOL - so now that it's backfiring and he's not getting mega bucks, he's saying it's all a lie? Hmmm...

Pretty much. It totally blew up in his face and now he's trying to cover it up. I know MJ was a train wreck and did some really odd stuff, but the coke sounds totally not like him.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:24 am

gingersnaps wrote:
    TSJFan4Ever wrote:LOL - so now that it's backfiring and he's not getting mega bucks, he's saying it's all a lie? Hmmm...

Pretty much. It totally blew up in his face and now he's trying to cover it up. I know MJ was a train wreck and did some really odd stuff, but the coke sounds totally not like him.

Indeeeeeeed, because wasn't Macauly Culkin a user at some point during his teen years? And HE sure never said Michael gave him anything, he went on TV defending Michael explaining how nothing 'weird' ever happened.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am