CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Kelly's return

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Kelly's return Empty Kelly's return

Post by Kral Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 pm

I don't think Kelly has ever been this pointless before. Bringing her back was a mistake.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Kelly's return Empty Re: Kelly's return

Post by stavdash Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:21 am

Kral, sweetie, this was not so much about bringing Kelly back as it was the show having Gina Tognoni return for a stunt-casting to generate press buzz. That is why Kelly's homecoming has been so uninspired. TIIC were more motivated by name value (and having GT share screen time with ME and TSJ to further that agenda) than cooking up a real story for the character; otherwise they would have had Kevin come back with her.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm

stavdash wrote:Kral, sweetie, this was not so much about bringing Kelly back as it was the show having Gina Tognoni return for a stunt-casting to generate press buzz. That is why Kelly's homecoming has been so uninspired. TIIC were more motivated by name value (and having GT share screen time with ME and TSJ to further that agenda) than cooking up a real story for the character; otherwise they would have had Kevin come back with her.

True.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Kelly this time around is a major bust. Plus I don't really get the purpose of this Reed character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:12 am