CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Beyonce Fired Dad Amid Accusations of Theft, Legal Documents Show (Report)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Beyonce Fired Dad Amid Accusations of Theft, Legal Documents Show (Report) Empty Beyonce Fired Dad Amid Accusations of Theft, Legal Documents Show (Report)

Post by Chris Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:38 am

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/beyonce-fired-dad-accusations-theft-209825

Beyonce Fired Dad Amid Accusations of Theft, Legal Documents Show (Report)
    11:05 PM 7/11/2011 by THR staff

Beyonce Fired Dad Amid Accusations of Theft, Legal Documents Show (Report) Beyonce_matthew_knowles_2011_a_p

Mathew Knowles is denying allegations by Live Nation claiming he "had stolen money from Beyonce on her most recent tour."

Beyonce's belief that her father stole money from her led to his being fired as her manager, according to legal papers obtained by TMZ.
    our editor recommends

The pop singer terminated her Mathew Knowles -- who launched her career at a young age -- in March. At the time, she explained: "I've only parted ways with my father on a business level. He is my father for life, and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me. I grew up watching both he and my mother [Tina Knowles] manage and own their own businesses. They were hard-working entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps."

Mathew Knowles said at the time that the parting was a mutual decision, claiming he was choosing to focus more on the gospel artists he represents.

But now, in legal papers he recently filed, Mathew Knowles claims that Live Nation Entertainment made false claims about him to his daughter in the hopes of coming aboard her 2011 world tour.

Live Nation told the singer that he "had stolen money from Beyonce on her most recent tour or otherwise taken funds that [he] was not entitled to," according to the legal documents. 

Supporting those claims was Beyonce's law firm, who conducted an audit that concluded Mathew Knowles had stolen money, but he denies the accusations and is asking a judge to take depositions from several Live Nation employees to determine how they arrived at their conclusions.

Beyonce's rep could not be reached for comment by TMZ.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Beyonce Fired Dad Amid Accusations of Theft, Legal Documents Show (Report) Empty Re: Beyonce Fired Dad Amid Accusations of Theft, Legal Documents Show (Report)

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:46 pm

LOL, that nigga was getting a quarter of EVERYTHING Beyonce earned. NO manager deserves to get that much, father or no father. I would've fired his ass too. But in all honesty, he made her. We'll see how much of a star she really is if she can remain as big without her father guiding her.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:09 pm