CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Chris
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
CeCe
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Cheaps
Supernova
12 posters

'Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels'

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

'Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels'

Post by Shale Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:53 am

"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels"

Well, other than being too much of an absolute, it is one of my personal addages. I am not prone to being fat, but have from time to time put on weight in my gut. Especially after the age of 40.

I now fight that by reducing my fat intake and exerting myself regularly. Not a fanatic about it but I give a real effort to avoid or eat very little of donuts, pastries, pizza, and fat laden chips. My line of defense is the supermarket, where I fight myself not to buy certain foods that are off-diet for me. I don't keep margarine, butter or mayonaise in my house becaused they do taste good and I would eat them if available. (I once loved eating slips of cheddar cheese dipped into real mayonaise).

It is hard to pass these things up which 'taste good' to me, but I tell myself that I prefer not having the big gut, which is a turn off to me on other guys and girls. Not that I shun fat ppl, I can be friends and love them as a person - just don't get turned on by them. Some of us have preferences of what turns us on and it would be a lie to deny that. And for my efforts, my old ass still gets the occasional young guy's attention. My dad was a chubby chaser - good for him and his third wife. But I am not.

It has been proven to be unhealthy having those big guts, but fact is I like the appearance of a flat ab (or at least a curve that I can still suck in). It all comes down to what is important to each individual.

Current date/time is Mon May 27, 2024 9:16 pm