Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site?

Go down 
+3
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
femme fatale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site?   Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 am

If you were browsing a dating site and saw someone you knew with a profile on it, would you say something to them about it?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site?   Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 pm

That hasn't happened to me, since I have never browsed a dating website. And safe to say it wouldn't since I would never go to a dating website.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site?   Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 pm

If that situation ever arose, I might bust their chops if I thought they embellished their profile.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site?   Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:40 pm

femme fatale wrote:
If you were browsing a dating site and saw someone you knew with a profile on it, would you say something to them about it?

Nope. What business of it is mine? And besides, what would I say to them? 'Hey, I saw you on that dating site…and shame on you for using that picture from 10 years and 50 lbs. ago?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site?   Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Nah. I'd be mum. It's not like I browse dating sites anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site?   Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Something sorta similar happened to me back in the late 90's. Except it wasn't a dating site, it was a phone-dating chat line with voice profiles. I left a voice message on the chat line and somebody I knew dialed the same chat line, heard it and jokingly brought it up to me. I was embarrassed and felt kinda violated, so no I wouldn't put someone else on blast like that. I would just ignore it.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site?   Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:04 am

Yeah, there was a guy that I "heard" on a party line/local hook up site. I knew it was him, but I was as lame for checking it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site?   Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever saw somebody you knew on a dating site?
Page 1 of 1