To those of you who don't have kids yet Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To those of you who don't have kids yet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

To those of you who don't have kids yet Empty
PostSubject: To those of you who don't have kids yet   To those of you who don't have kids yet EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:30 pm

This is to the Chamber members who have not been graced with the title of parent yet. Do you want to have kids? Do you plan to someday?

I'm on the fence, I think I'd like to have kids, but definitely no time soon. I have a friend who says it's best to have kids before you turn 30 because that's when things start to slow down, and she's feeling that squeeze more than I am because she's a few years older than I am. I'm figuring if nothing happens beforehand to change it, I'll go about with my own plans for my life, and maybe around 27 or so start giving consideration to starting a family.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: To those of you who don't have kids yet   To those of you who don't have kids yet EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Yes and yes. I also think it's better to have them before you turn 30. Kids have a lot of energy and require it and patience of their parents. A 25 year old is better equipped to deal with that than a 40 year old.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: To those of you who don't have kids yet   To those of you who don't have kids yet EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:18 pm

I don't want kids. I have over 12 nieces and nephews, so I just play with them.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: To those of you who don't have kids yet   To those of you who don't have kids yet EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Yes and yes. And I think 30 is the perfect age to start having children. Your 20's is your playtime. At 30, you're young enough to keep up with them, plus more than likely you're going to be financially stable enough and responsible enough to wanna stop partying so much. God spare my life, I'm not even fathoming having children for another 2 to 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those of you who don't have kids yet   To those of you who don't have kids yet Empty

Back to top Go down

To those of you who don't have kids yet
Page 1 of 1