CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Shale
Nystyle709
wants2laugh
Cheaps
CeCe
Chris
10 posters

Have you ever wanted to have a different zodiac sign?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever wanted to have a different zodiac sign? Empty Have you ever wanted to have a different zodiac sign?

Post by Chris Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 am

If you're into astrology and that whole bit, are there any zodiac signs (and characteristics) that you think are more interesting than your own? If you could, would you swap your own sign for another?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Have you ever wanted to have a different zodiac sign? Empty Re: Have you ever wanted to have a different zodiac sign?

Post by CeCe Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:43 am

Although I do find it interesting how accurate some of the descriptions can be, I believe it's lifes experiences & not planet/star alignment that makes us who we are. So I don't especially care one way or the other.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Have you ever wanted to have a different zodiac sign? Empty Re: Have you ever wanted to have a different zodiac sign?

Post by Cheaps Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:07 am

I've never really paid too much attention to that sorta thing.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:09 am

Im a true cancer thru and thru--- give too much, too sensitive, and often feel snappy cause of it. Always wanted to be a "i dont give a shit" kinda libra LOL
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:26 am

I'm not overszealous about the whole astrology thing, but I'm a Cancer until I die. Don't want to be another sign.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:28 am

I will say this: Cancer and Virgo sex is freaking PHENOMENAL!!!! lol
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 am

Chris wrote:If you're into astrology and that whole bit, are there any zodiac signs (and characteristics) that you think are more interesting than your own? If you could, would you swap your own sign for another?
    no

Have you ever wanted to have a different zodiac sign? Scorpiontattoobriefs
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:02 pm

no
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:56 pm

wants2laugh wrote:Im a true cancer thru and thru--- give too much, too sensitive, and often feel snappy cause of it. Always wanted to be a "i dont give a shit" kinda libra LOL

So THAT'S what we're supposed to be. It's funny, my family doesn't buy into that horrorscope zodiac stuff and whatever, but that description of libra seems to fit me perfectly. heh heh!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Shrugs (Oh well…) i don't see myself as a typical Leo but I don't think the stars rule my destiny to begin with. I yam what I yam.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Yes

I think Virgo is one of the more boring zodiac signs. There's something negative about drab about it. I was in full support of the zodiac signs changing at the beginning of the years....although it seems like that was a big hoax.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:44 am