CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
zthatzmanz28
Nystyle709
Suzi
Shale
Supernova
wants2laugh
10 posters

Are you true to your zodiac sign?

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Are you true to your zodiac sign? Empty Are you true to your zodiac sign?

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:31 am

Im your typical cancer... moody, sensitive, caring, sexual, and protective.

How about you, are you true to your sign?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Are you true to your zodiac sign? Empty Re: Are you true to your zodiac sign?

Post by Supernova Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:56 am

I don't know, somehow I can find things in all signs that apply to me.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 am

I am a Scorpio and among the traditional Scorpio traits are "compulsive and obsessive." (been accused of that). According to Astral Arts, "In most undertakings, thoroughness, determination, persistence and concentration bring successful results." Keywords are "obstinate and tactless." There is also a Scorpio motto, "I Control."

Among Scorpio traits is also "possessing a strong sexual drive." Yep, kinda got me pegged.
    ( embarassed Never got into pegging)

Are you true to your zodiac sign? 5476050785_ab68f45aca_o
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 pm

I too am a Scorpio, the controlling fits but I am the farthest thing from compulsive obsessive. I'm too lazy to be compulsive about anything. I was once pretty tactless however I have learned over the years to watch my mouth.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm the typical Cancer in a lot of ways.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Suzi wrote: I'm too lazy to be compulsive about anything.

good one

Me too! Smile

as for NY... I knew i liked you! LOL
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 pm

I don't even drink a lot of water, let alone the other traits--whatever the may be--for Aquarius.
    BUT...Everything on this list is me? At least it's everything my wife complains about....

Aquarius is an idealistic thinker who more than any other sign is drawn to the concept of living life outside the box.
    I do have a great dislike for conventionality...

This is a progressive individual who resists being caught up in conventional boundaries and rules, and who actively seeks out change for his benefit and often for the benefit of humanity as a whole.
    Rules are crazy, especially when they are oppressive.

Aquarius is a sign that cares about the environment, politics, economics, and humanitarian issues, and who is often found acting as an advocate for those who are less fortunate.
    Me? Why kill a treee or pollute when you can axe a politician?

Aquarians genuinely like the human race and are compassionate, kind, and accepting towards others, qualities that endear them to a great many different types of people.
    I do like 95% of the people I know

Being an Air sign, Aquarius is a natural thinker, communicator and delegator.
    Yep, guess I do this as well...

He will be the one who conjures up radical reforms and then trusts others to do the necessary legwork to implement them.
    Why bother with details, let others who know how do the real work, I am just the idea guy.
    Unfortunately, Air + Fixed = "fixed ideas" or stubbornness, a trait shared by all the fixed zodiac signs.

I refuse to accept this...

The good news, however, is that unlike some of the other fixed signs, Aquarius will eventually let go of outdated ideas if compelling evidence that he is wrong comes to light, a testament to his intellectual capacity and reasoning skills.

Hey, I am so over that idea from 1990..really. I am ready to move on to 1991...

Aquarians are more "head" than "heart" people and may be considered cold or detached at times by those closest to them.
    And who says I can't be a feely touchy kind of guy?

Indeed, though they have many acquaintances, Aquarians only have a handful of very close friends and confidants, choosing to remain independent and free of the obligations inherent in close relationships.

Too many friends become a responsibility and makes it difficult to move on when you gotta go..

When they do form a close bond, they are among the most loyal in the zodiac, but will likely always seem a bit unemotional and distant, a characteristic that more emotional signs may find mildly annoying to completely intolerable.

Me? annoying? I was just making sure they were ok...

As far as money is concerned, Aquarius understands that it takes money to live, and he is smart enough to keep a roof over his head, but he will most likely not spend his life in the pursuit of wealth.

Money? I'm good if I have a place to sleep and food...

As such, some Aquarians spend their lives squarely in the middle class, while others obtain wealth simply as a by-product of their creative endeavors, such as Lewis Carroll, who dreamed up Alice in Wonderland, or Thomas Edison, a prodigious inventor who thought up much more than just the light bulb.

There is always another project or idea to be brought to live. A better mouse trap?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Typical Taurus here.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:47 pm

meh...what I'm reading is really hit & miss.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:06 am

I'm a true Capricorn, with true Leo risings. I'm business-minded, more rational than anything, and I've been described as "cold"....but I do have a horrible red-blooded temper and sometimes crave the spotlight.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 am

I don't believe so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:55 am