CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
CeCe
Chris
Cheaps
GrayWolf
Shale
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
RobbieFTW
12 posters

How close are you to your zodiac stereotype?

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

How close are you to your zodiac stereotype? Empty How close are you to your zodiac stereotype?

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 pm

I been told I dont act like a typical Virgo. Virgos are said to be serious, kinda dark rooted and so independent that they have trouble being especially social. On the surface I probably seem a little lighter than that but underneath I think I'm very much those things.

What about you???

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

How close are you to your zodiac stereotype? Empty Re: How close are you to your zodiac stereotype?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 pm

I fit Gemini perfectly.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How close are you to your zodiac stereotype? Empty Re: How close are you to your zodiac stereotype?

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 am

I pretty much endorse Cancer's description. Not me to 'T'....but pretty close to it.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 am

Scorpio, ruling sign of the genitals.
    How close are you to your zodiac stereotype? Scorpiontattoobriefs

Hmmm, ... maybe.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:01 am

Sagittarius in a Nutshell:
    Sagittarius seem to be guided by luck, good things happen to Sagittarius and this is usually because of their optimistic outlook and positive disposition which attracts good fortune. Despite hardships, Sagittarius is always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck. Sagittarius have a vibrant, expansive personality that is free like a bird, Sagittarius cannot be contained. They are full of curiosity and they always look forward to the future, never dwelling on the past. Sagittarius are detached from emotions because emotions hold a person back, they do not like to talk about their feelings, they simply experience them and move on. Sagittarius can be reckless and irresponsible because they will jump at a suggestion of something new before they weigh the advantages and disadvantages.

I'm a pretty spot on Sagittarius.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:38 am

i dont really fit the Cancer temperament.

waiting for business part

and agree 100% with cancer and friendship
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 am

My personality is fairly close to my zodiacs description.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 pm

I'm surprised at how close it is. I'm controlling when it comes to my own life but not when it comes to other people though. So it missed there but not bad on the rest. A lot of it was a direct bulls eye.

And I am so imaginative!!!! soap box
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:43 pm

I match my sign and am a true blue blooded Aquarius, through and through.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:41 pm

I definetly fit my sign Taurus:

The zodiacal Sign of Taurus commences on April 20th, but for seven days it does not come into its full power until on or about April 27th. From this date onwards it is in full strength until May 20th, and is then for seven days gradually losing its strength on account of becoming overlapped by the "cusp" of the incoming sign Gemini.

Taurus is the sign of practicality and possessions. People born under the sign of Taurus tend to be very patient, practical and dedicated people. Such people are usually very cautious when dealing with people, life and money. They have a curious power of dominating others, even when not conscious of trying to do so.

People who were born in that time are extremely faithful, with a strong need for security and a settled routine. Although they are very earthy, they can also be highly romantic and sensitive when it comes to love.

They have great power of endurance, both physical and mental, and can pass through enormous strains of fatigue as long as the excitement or determination lasts.

They make wonderful hosts and hostesses, and have great taste about food, and in the management of their houses they can make much out of little.

These people often become excellent directors, have good business intuition, but are generally considered richer than they really are, as they always dress well and look well.

They are governed by their sensations and by their loving nature, but affection has a greater hold on them than passion. Such people are also warm and sensual, with an appreciation of the fine things in life. Taurus is motivated by a need for security; this sign is good for business matters and can be trusted to carry things through with absolute care. These people are very strong-willed and often quite creative. The Moon is exalted in Taurus, giving success with matters to do with the public and, combined with the influence of Venus, a passionate nature endowed with a strong sense of loyalty and fidelity. They are kind and generous with friends, with whom they develop an unspoken rapport.

If they love, they are generous to the last degree, and will consider no sacrifice too great for the person they care for; if they are enemies, they will fight with the most determined obstinacy. But they always fight in the open, for they hate trickiness, double-dealing, or deceit.

They are easily influenced by their surroundings, and become morbid and morose when trying to live under uncongenial conditions.

They are also too easily misled by their emotions, sensations, or affections.

As a rule both sexes are jealous in their disposition, and their jealousy often drives them into acts of violence or sudden exhibition of temper, which they bitterly regret when the storm is over.

They are at their best are typically strong and silent, but often appear ignorant and willfully obstinate to others.

They have an innate sense of harmony, rhythm and color, and often are very successful in music, poetry and art. Those born in this sign have an ability to become the most faithful, loyal friends. They also make good, patient nurses and healers, and almost all have a keen love of gardening and flowers.

Taurus - The Sing of the Bull
    Typical Taurus is a warm , gentle , passionate and friendly person , though he/she never shows it . The bull - is the absolutely exact symbol of the sign.People of this sign usually use force to achieve their purpose . They frequently named " as salt of the ground ". They perfectly know what they want and persistently work to achieve this purpose. It is difficult for them to understand other people. But in general the Taurus a positive sign. People born under the sign of the Taurus are usually friendly, though sometimes and is slightly boring because of the restraint and reticence.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Um...pretty close to what they say about Leo in some areas. That being said, I put no stock in astrology.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:58 am

I don't put much stock in my zodiac at all - not the regular one, anyway. I'm closer to my Chinese zodiac, but it's all just fun and games to me, not something I take all that seriously. Besides, your Zodiac is supposedly the constellation you were born under, right? Well - I wasn't born under Leo. I was born under Capricorn. My firs year Astronomy prof gave us an assignment to discover out true Zodiac and then track how much the earth had changed in it's rotation. I can't remember all the details now, but after learning that, I put even less stock in my regular Zodiac - am I the sign I was born under or the one that I'd have been born under several thousand years ago when my birth date would have matched the constellation that was overhead.

I remember one girl back in high school was was REALLY intro Astrology and attributed everything to that - her mood, why she reacted in a certain way. It got to the point where it was pretty much a joke because she took it so seriously. "I woke up in a bad mood today because Venus is perfectly aligned with Mars and the sun rose though Leo", or whatever it was. She was always making comments like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 pm