CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Forgiveness Man
Marc™
6 posters

California Hockey Mom Allegedly Had Sex With Son's Teammates at Sleepovers

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

News California Hockey Mom Allegedly Had Sex With Son's Teammates at Sleepovers

Post by Marc™ Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:09 pm

California Hockey Mom Allegedly Had Sex With Son's Teammates at Sleepovers

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

By COLLEEN CURRY
    Sept 20, 2011

The California mother of a teenage hockey player has been accused of having sex with at least two of her son's teammates at booze-fueled sleepovers she allegedly threw for the team, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

Katia Marie Davis, 44, is suspected of having sex and engaging in lewd acts with boys who were younger than 16 years when the alleged relationships began, police said. The boys were her son's teammates on the Beach City Lightning hockey team in upper-middle-class Laguna Niguel, Calif.

Davis threw sleepover parties for her son's team and allgedly provided alcohol to the boys, making a move on them when they went off to bed, Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said.

A relationship between Davis and one boy, who was younger than 16 when the alleged sex began, lasted a year and a half, according to police. The boy told his mother about the alleged relationship, who reported it to Davis' ex-husband, who then notified police.

Davis is accused of having had a previous sexual relationship with a boy who was either younger than 14 or younger than 16 when the alleged acts began. That alleged victim is now an adult, and could not remember exactly when the relationship between the two first started, Amormino said.

Investigators believe there is a third victim who will be interviewed today, and are looking into possible additional victims.

Davis was arrested, charged and released on $25,000 bail after the first arrest, but police believe that bail will be raised today as the investigation continues, Amormino said.

Other hockey moms on the team had their suspicions about Davis, police said.

"Some mothers on the team did state they had a funny feeling about her, woman's intuition or whatever," Amormino said. "There was a lot of talking about her on the team, but the suspicions turned out to be true."

Amormino said the alleged acts had been going on for three to five years.

The Beach City Lightning hockey club said Davis and her son had not been involved with the team since 2007.

Davis did not immediately return calls for comment.

Source:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-hockey-mom-allegedly-sex-sons-teammates-sleepovers/story?id=14563211
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

News Re: California Hockey Mom Allegedly Had Sex With Son's Teammates at Sleepovers

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Such tangled webs...
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

News Re: California Hockey Mom Allegedly Had Sex With Son's Teammates at Sleepovers

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:01 pm

What's else is new?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:45 am

The first thing that comes to mind is why are some women so desperate that the only guys they can/do land are teenaged boys? Are they incapable of finding a man their own age?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:14 am

Supernova wrote:The first thing that comes to mind is why are some women so desperate that the only guys they can/do land are teenaged boys? Are they incapable of finding a man their own age?

In instances like this, I don't think it is literally about the sex. The woman wants to recapture what she missed out on in her own high school experience. It is an irrational attachment to some sort of messed up validation that they get. At least that is what I think.

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 am

Well that's one way of looking at it, but it's still as clear as mud to me...I mean I know they say boys peak sexually at 17, but if it's not about the sex, and yet that is a key factor in this or else it wouldn't be so newsworthy, but then again maybe that's the point, either way though, it makes no sense to me because when girls are younger, they try for older men, why go backwards when you get older? At least until you're really old like Hugh Hefner, then I could understand going backwards in looking for somebody, but to be in your 40s and fishing out 15 year olds?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 am

I am not speaking from first hand experience at all, but some women lack in that interaction in high school for one reason or another and they are lacking in judgement and so they seek that validation that way, in having relations with teen boys.

It is not as if every woman who wasn't popular in high school seeks teen boys in her 30's. It is those women who are severely socially lacking that they take the slightest attention from anyone to be sexual. So you get a woman in her 30's who is off socially and has the opportunity...she is either going to suppress it or act on it if she is more lacking in social skills.

You will probably find this interesting, Super. There is a woman my age in my home town facing sexual assault charges right now for having sex with teen boys. "J" is a woman who was home schooled, had three kids at age 18, 19 and 21. She never had a lot of interaction and she is socially awkward. Her first and only long term job was as a bartender. She did that for many years while her ex had custody of the kids.

She always was a slut and one night she decided to have her kids' friends over (while her kids were at their dad's) and allegedly had sex with a couple of them in a group. I don't know if this did or did not really happen, but knowing her, I think it did. The case is still tied up in court due to the fact that at a house party she allowed her sons to have, she got so drunk she was allegedly raped by a couple minor boys while she was unconscious.

Like I said, I don't know how much of any of it is true...yet all of the charges have been published in the paper. I bring it up to show you that some women who are so off kilter think that validation from young boys is a good thing. And I am not saying that it is a home school issue. "J" just happens to be someone who was home schooled and she has admitted to me how she did not like it and felt she missed out on dating in high school since she wasn't allowed. Home schooled or not, adults who are messed up will seek validation and sometimes it is so dysfunctional that it involves children.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:20 am

It certainly sounds like it, but socially awkward or not, I find it kind of odd she wasn't just going home with the barflies; I mean what easier opportunity than a bunch of drunk guys? Unless of course they were married but then that's what her house could've been used for. How old are the boys she's said to have slept with?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:26 am

She had several bar flies that were older men giving her money for favors...but that is a whole other part to her existence. She loved the attention from the young boys because she never got that attention when she was that age. So, it validated her.

I don't live there, but saw her enough to know how she was. One time she was all giddy because a "kid" came into the bar who was 19 and wanted to "date her". She was so happy about that and told me all about it. I told her, "Jess, when I was 19, I flirted with bouncers to get into clubs. All that kid wants from you is to get served." She was offended by what I said. She wasn't mature enough to process that as a bartender, she was going to have teens and underagers say whatever it took to get her to serve them.

As far as the boys listed in the paper, I only know they were 17 at the oldest.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:53 am

Such happy teenage boys I would think. I notice it says "alleged" throughout the article I guess nothing has been proven yet?

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:40 am