True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?

Go down 
+4
Shale
CeCe
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? Empty
PostSubject: True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?   True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:15 am

Romantic or not, if you care deeply for someone do they naturally seem more attractive to you?

I think so.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?   True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 am

I guess so. I know in my experience, if you're with someone you're more attractive to other people.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?   True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:45 am

I think so, yes. Also think it works the other way too. People who are attractive to you become less so if they turn out to have a nasty attitude or are bigoted. Works like that with me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?   True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:17 am

CeCe wrote:
I think so, yes. Also think it works the other way too. People who are attractive to you become less so if they turn out to have a nasty attitude or are bigoted. Works like that with me anyway.
co-signs
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?   True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:33 am

YES! That was certainly the case for me when my husband and I first became friends. It was NOT love at first sight at my end.

Goodlooking people can look ugly to me in an instant when they open their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?   True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:58 am

Of course true... the more you get to know someone, the more attractive they become, or less become.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?   True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 pm

For the most part.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?   True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:05 pm

I'd say that was true for the most part. If you care about someone, their appeal is much more heightened in your eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?   True or False:  Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You? Empty

Back to top Go down

True or False: Loving Someone Makes Them Appear More Attractive to You?
Page 1 of 1