CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
CeCe
FireIce918
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
Chris
9 posters

Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? Empty Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?

Post by Chris Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Beyond the standard fast food chains, is there any local joint in your area where the burgers and shakes are worth going back for?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? Empty Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:47 pm

A local diner perhaps. I don't know.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? Empty Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:58 pm

There are many burger places (exclude Mickey D's etc.) around that I have not tried but right now I would say one of the local diner's is the best bet.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:47 am

Cook Out....::Homer Simpson slobber::
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:55 am

We got a little local place that's been around since the 50's (i think). Similar to Tastee Freez.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:55 am

2 separate local places. 1 for burgers the other for shakes. Although I think the place to get shakes has closed down, so not sure where else would suffice.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:48 am

I do like Red Robin burgers. My favorite shakes are from a small sandwich shop in a 'burb (no clue why they're so good); however, I love the McDonald's Shamrock Shakes.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:31 pm

FireIce918 wrote:Cook Out....::Homer Simpson slobber::

Yooooooooo, I checked that place out when I was in Carolina this summer. Those banana milkshakes....... Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 794954 Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 794954 Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 794954 Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 869759 Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 869759 Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 869759
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:57 pm

I don't really get burgers or shakes much.

I do remember this Jewish restaurant (not exactly my area though FORGIVENESS MAN) had a pretty darn good bacon cheeseburger. FORGIVENESS MAN (Yeah, I know there is something wrong with that. Razz lol) For shakes, I liked Nifty Fifties, even though I only had it like once. lol
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:24 am

There is a brewry that sells buffalo burgers. They are awesome. We went there last winter, though, and tried their sliders burgers and they were terrible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:41 am