Shrieking Dorian Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shrieking Dorian

Go down 
+4
ForeverJash
allison13
gmruss4
Jason B.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Not hating on RS, but the way she shrieks and cackles when Dorian gets excited is becoming noticeable.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:39 pm

I sure wish she would shut her pie hole up. I am getting pretty sick of her yapping and saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 pm

That's just Dorian being Dorian esp when someone,is pushing her buttons.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:24 am

Dorian has always been a shrieker, but I have to say that it appears to be getting worse as she gets older.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 pm

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is getting tired of Dorian's shrieking!!! It seems that she's shrieking more and more now. It's gotten to the point where I can't stand watching her. If it's not Todd she's going off at, it's someone else. I was using the mute and volume for awhile, but got tired of doing that. Dorian is nothing but a wash-up, dried out old hag and the shrieking just seems to go part in parcel. All that crap about Cramer women? what a pathetic, miserable family to be a part of! Dorian, who's nothing but a bitter, vengeful sourpuss; Blaire, who goes through men the way most of us do underwear; Langston, shaking up with a guy like Ford and treating Markko like crap; Starr, staying with the guy who abused her and got her pregnant and then tried to murder her father; and Kelly - who left her husband and son and is now going after a guy who's heart belongs to a woman who's dying. Sadly, I see Blaire heading down the same path as Dorian. She's already getting pretty shrieky.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Dorian goes over the top sometimes.Who doesn't on the soaps?But a washed-up dried out old bag?That's more than a bit harsh.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Well - she is. She's miserable and always lusting after Vicky's men, doing what she can to snag them. She's bitter and jealous and nothing but a big sourpuss. She goes through guys the way Tiger Woods goes through women. She shrieks and yells and has tantrums all the time. She thinks she's better than everyone and she doesn't care whom she hurts as long as she gets what she wants. She has no morals and no values and will use anyone to get what she wants. She's a meddler who never minds her own business. She's judgmental and manipulative and calculating.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:21 am

JB wrote:
Not hating on RS, but the way she shrieks and cackles when Dorian gets excited is becoming noticeable.

I honestly thing they should consider her for the Wicked Witch of the West when they do the Wizard of Oz re-make, she does look a bit like Margaret Hamilton, facial structure, nose, she would be a winner. Don't get me wrong I love RS I just thought after all that hollering and screaming she would be perfect for the part.

Shrieking Dorian Wicked-witch-of-the-west-2
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:43 pm

ForeverJash wrote:
Dorian has always been a shrieker, but I have to say that it appears to be getting worse as she gets older.

I think so too. Dorian (RS's version, anyway) has always been a little shrill and histrionic, but it has become much worse since her 2003 return. And honestly, I think it is David who brings that out in her. Around him, she becomes so silly. Around anyone else, she tends to be darker and more restrained.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Oh no,lol,I watched The Wizard of Oz the othe night and was thinking how much I hated the wicked witch as a child but find her a real hoot as an adult but I never thought to compare her to Dorian! Shrieking Dorian 317770
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:14 am

Wizard of Oz can be Llanview High's next music. They can invite Dorian to be a guest performer as the Wicked Witch. Never thought of that comparison but it really does fit.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:08 pm

No,no,no!Don't give them any more ideas!They'll probably cast Jessica as Dorothy bec by then she will no doubt be going through her second(or third) adolescence!
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:08 pm

I call her Endora.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Again,could not stand Endora back in the day but now when I catch a rerun of Bewitched,its mainly bec of her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shrieking Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Dorian   Shrieking Dorian Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrieking Dorian
Page 1 of 1