CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

The "Save Our Stories" committee only had 4 people?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

The "Save Our Stories" committee only had 4 people? Empty The "Save Our Stories" committee only had 4 people?

Post by Kral Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:56 pm

That didn't seem too promising.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The "Save Our Stories" committee only had 4 people? Empty Re: The "Save Our Stories" committee only had 4 people?

Post by Chris Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:25 am

It was actually a pretty depressing panel. Roxy, Nigel, Destiny and Shaun; basically all the backburner characters have time to try and save Fraternity Row. I'm surprised Echo, Renee and Carlotta weren't also there to help seal envelopes.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

The "Save Our Stories" committee only had 4 people? Empty Re: The "Save Our Stories" committee only had 4 people?

Post by gingersnaps Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 pm

I thought it was pretty goofy. I wish they would just end it.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:41 am

This whole "Save Fraternity Row" s/i irritates me honestly. The whole thing to me seems like it was set up with the premise of Fraternity Row being saved at the last minute just like OLTL was going to. Since the PP went south, it feels like a total waste of time and rubbing salt in the wounds.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:39 am

Jason B. wrote:This whole "Save Fraternity Row" s/i irritates me honestly. The whole thing to me seems like it was set up with the premise of Fraternity Row being saved at the last minute just like OLTL was going to. Since the PP went south, it feels like a total waste of time and rubbing salt in the wounds.

co-signs
    This story is bugging me because of that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:20 pm