Starting to dislike David Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting to dislike David

Go down 
+6
allison13
Forgiveness Man
Tony Marino
Chris
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Starting to dislike David Empty
PostSubject: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 pm

David is becoming a nuisance and I'm starting to not like him. He's too slapstick and overdone.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah - he's really been annoying me lately, too. He and Dorian deserve each other. They're two of a kind - manipulative, self-centred, using others to get what they want, little regard for anyone other than themselves. Oh Dorian will put on a good act and go on about Cramer women, but if the gals aren't in love with guys she approves others - criminals, it seems, given Blaire's last few flings - or doing what she wants, then she's raging like a lunatic at them. David's act is growing old and I'm tired of him right now. It was funny for awhile, but now I'm not paying much attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Honestly, I've never loved David. At times he's just been 'okay' to me, but I have probably been more annoyed, than enchanted, with him. And frankly, I have always been a bit off-put by his and Viki's friendship; considering his introduction, her having the affection for him that she does is weird to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:42 pm

They need to camp David down a few notches, every other line out of his mouth lately is a punch line.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:15 pm

He is funny but I do wish they made him a bit more multi-dimensional.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 pm

After weeks and weeks and weeks of non-stop teens,I'll take David any time.As Viki said,he is not to be taken seriously and he makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
They need to camp David down a few notches, every other line out of his mouth lately is a punch line.

You nailed it. I am actually seriousily turned off by David these days. He has been turned into a walking joke. I couldn't have FF'wd through all those scenes today of his any faster!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:09 pm

I FF all scenes with Rex and Gigi so I have no idea what happened in that cabana room.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:48 pm

I just like his comedy but want him away from Vicki/Charlie.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Gex made out. I ff them too. Rex acts like a big goofy kid most of the time and I just can't take this pairing seriously. I've disliked Gig from the moment she came to Llanview.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:37 am

he reminds of that three's company character larry!
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 pm

I still love David but sometimes hate how he is being written. This visit has been fine so far and I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Good then it's not just me. Every time TW comes back for another stint, he's more campy than before. I liked David better as a villain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting to dislike David   Starting to dislike David Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting to dislike David
Page 1 of 1