Starting to hate Dani Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting to hate Dani

Go down 
+3
Tony Marino
allison13
SecHandNews
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

Starting to hate Dani Empty
PostSubject: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:39 pm

I really, really wanted to like her. Went out of my way to give her the benefit of the doubt and kept championing her, even after it started to dawn on me how irritating and obnoxious she actually is. Now I just can't do it anymore. She's not evolving at all, which is what I hoped she would do. If she doesn't change her attitude really quick, then I'm going to start rooting against her.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 am

Well she is Todd's daughter after all! :biggrin:
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:37 am

Dani is a spoiled little brat that is used to getting what she wants when she wants. I know having Todd as a father is not the best thing in the world but he is her father. If I were Todd I would just ignore her until she overcomes her obnoxious attitude and wants to try to establish some kind of relationship with him. She makes it clear she dosen't want to be around Todd so he should grant her wish, leave her alone and let her come to him.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Wasn't her major beef that she thought Todd killed Ross? He's alive Dani, so now you can shut up. I really do wish Todd would just ignore her. I bet it would be all of 15 minutes before she suddenly shows up at his door.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:49 am

I agree with Tony and Kral. Dani loves being the center of attention. For as long as Todd continues to try and interact with her, she is enabled to act the way she does. The best kryptonite for that endlessly shitty attitude of hers would be to just leave her be. She wouldn't be able to stand being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:49 am

Kral wrote:
Wasn't her major beef that she thought Todd killed Ross? He's alive Dani, so now you can shut up. I really do wish Todd would just ignore her. I bet it would be all of 15 minutes before she suddenly shows up at his door.

Yep and let her get expelled from school, that would teach her a lesson and this time Todd should not come to the rescue either.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:50 am

JB wrote:
I agree with Tony and Kral. Dani loves being the center of attention. For as long as Todd continues to try and interact with her, she is enabled to act the way she does. The best kryptonite for that endlessly shitty attitude of hers would be to just leave her be. She wouldn't be able to stand being ignored.

She would start to wonder if Todd lost interest in her, that would really hurt!
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:20 pm

You guys are late. I've been hating Dani for months. It's Sec said... she hasn't 'evolved' at all since her intro. She's is like an engine up on blocks.

I had SUCH high hopes for the TnTot, but they've written her into that annoying, slap-worthy corner, almost pointless corner. I think they took a totally WRONG approach with her from the start. Todd and Starr should still be on the outs. The way they hurriedly reconciled their very damaged relationship for the sake of having Starr be Todd's more reasonable & supportive daughter to give Dani room to be the opposite was all wrong! Dani should have come in, bonding with Todd immediately and doing his bidding, while having an adversarial relationship with her sister. They (Starr and Dani) should HATE and be competing with each other...not be playing a younger version of Jessica/Natalie. What they're doing with her instead is just empty and isn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm

allison13 wrote:
Well she is Todd's daughter after all! :biggrin:

Very true Allison! But right now I'd prefer to see some of her Delgado humanity come out.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:19 pm

We've seen this before.There will be some major crisis where Todd saves Dani from something or somebody.She will gradually soften towards him and they'll bond.It's only a matter of time. boring
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:42 pm

allison13 wrote:
We've seen this before.There will be some major crisis where Todd saves Dani from something or somebody.She will gradually soften towards him and they'll bond.It's only a matter of time. boring

They could go about it in a different way instead of making Dani an imature little brat!
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 pm

allison13 wrote:

Then I wish they'd hurry up with that plot device so that her little pissy and stagnant attitude towards him can finally be iced.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 am

I really want somebody introduce the side of her face to their open hand the next time she pops off at the mouth. She is even more insufferable than Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm

If I were Todd I would have picked myself up, not said a word and just walked away while Dani was spewing her venomous litany. Tea should have given her a good kick in the butt. What an annoying, hateful brat.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:33 am

Tony Marino wrote:
If I were Todd I would have picked myself up, not said a word and just walked away while Dani was spewing her venomous litany. Tea should have given her a good kick in the butt. What an annoying, hateful brat.

Agreed. At this point, I would just say "enough". Let her hate, let her rant. As has been said before, as soon as it begins to look like he doesn't care anymore, Dani will want his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting to hate Dani   Starting to hate Dani Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting to hate Dani
Page 1 of 1