CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Rex could be the father?!

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Rex could be the father?! Empty Rex could be the father?!

Post by Jason B. Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 pm

In todays episode, the baby looked full term but had difficulty breathing, making Gigi think something is wrong. Stacy had a miscarrage, but what if she was pregnant with twins, lost one of them and carried the other to full term! She was never checked out after her miscarrage and assumed she no longer was pregnant! When she was at the doctors expecting to be told she was not pregnant, the doctor, not knowing about the miscarriage, assumed the baby was younger due to the fact twins are normally smaller than a single child. Rex could be the father after all, Not Fish! The infant had difficulty breathing but both Rex and Shane has asthma and so could this child if she is Rex's daughter!
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Rex could be the father?! Empty Re: Rex could be the father?!

Post by SecHandNews Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Nah that was just a halfhearted attempt on the writers parts to thwart what we already know. She miscarried Rex's baby. We saw it. She never actually slept with Schuyler. We know that much. The baby is Oliver's. Sure they could always come up it turning out that she slept with someone else off camera, but why bother at this point?
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female

Post by stavdash Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:42 am

^ Co-signs. That was just a obvious red-herring to throw out a little seed of doubt to more gullible viewers. We can all see where this storyline is going. As much as Carlivati adores Fish and Kyle, there's no way he's not going to use this baby as another story vehicle to keep them front and center.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:00 am

But again she could have been carrying TWINS and lost one while the other survived which would explain why she gave birth a month early. It probably really is Fishs baby but if they wanted a twist then there's a opening for it.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by SecHandNews Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:07 am

It's possible I suppose but wouldn't that be opening a whole other can of convoluted worms? I personally like the idea of Fish being the father instead of Rex, who to me is a big kid himself. He doesn't seem at all mature enough to even be Shane's father.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:46 am

She never went to the hospital after the miscarriage so it's possible that Rex could actually be the father. The only time she pregnancy test after the "miscarriage" was after she slept w/Fish and if she were still pregnant from the first time the test would read positive and it WOULD explain why she delivered a month early. I'm hoping for a twist. KNOWING that the baby is Fish's and how the story will likely play out is boring IMHO. Rex denouncing Stacy & the baby and acting like "oh well, not my problem anymore!" makes the story more interesting if the kid really turned out to be his.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female

Post by stavdash Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:06 pm

I am still putting my ending bet on Fish. Like I said, he and Kyle are RC's pets and he is not going to give up the opportunity to spoil/reward them with another story that will keep them on the screen.
    Always
    Always
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Always Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:51 pm

The baby is SO Fish's. The doubt thing going on with Rex maybe possibly being the dad is so CLEARLY a curveball that the writers are using to try and make us doubt what we already know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:55 pm