CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Shale
Alan Smithee
Bluesmama
CeCe
Jason B.
9 posters

Which Republican Candidate Do You Support the Least?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Which Republican Candidate Do You Support the Least? Empty Which Republican Candidate Do You Support the Least?

Post by Jason B. Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum or Ron Paul?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Which Republican Candidate Do You Support the Least? Empty Re: Which Republican Candidate Do You Support the Least?

Post by CeCe Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:04 pm

The entire lineup is a joke but easily that idiot Santorum.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Which Republican Candidate Do You Support the Least? Empty Re: Which Republican Candidate Do You Support the Least?

Post by Bluesmama Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Ron Paul. I really like some of his agenda but the ones that I don't like more than tips the balance.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Worst = Santorum
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Of course Santorum is the worst. He is the christian version of an ayatolah.

However, I wish the Repugnicans were stupid enuf to put him up against Obama. ALL the undecideds, independents, apathetic non-voters, and even moderate Repugnicans would get off their lazy ass and vote against that dangerous piece of foamy lube & fecal matter.
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:17 pm

They are all pees in a pod, but that scrotum guy has it hands on with all that brown frothy crap around his mouth..
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Santorum is the worst, followed by Gingrich. Ron Paul would be the best option if I had to go with one of the four. But tactically speaking, I hope that any of them get the GOP nomination except Romney. Because Romney is the only one with a snowball's chance in hell of actually beating Obama. So even though it's unlikely, I hope Santorum wins the nomination because that would basically ensure an Obama victory.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm

I wouldn't vote for any of them, but Santorum is easily the scariest whack job of the bunch.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Shale wrote:Of course Santorum is the worst. He is the christian version of an ayatolah.

However, I wish the Repugnicans were stupid enuf to put him up against Obama. ALL the undecideds, independents, apathetic non-voters, and even moderate Repugnicans would get off their lazy ass and vote against that dangerous piece of foamy lube & fecal matter.

Come on Shane, don't sugar coat it. How do you really feel about him? Wink
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:35 am

All of 'em suck...except for Ron Paul. I have to admit, I actually like his ideas but he's way too "moderate" for the Republican nomination. He'll never get it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:28 am