MORE unpopuar opinions you have Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MORE unpopuar opinions you have

Go down 
+5
Bluesmama
Marc™
Shale
Tony Marino
Supernova
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

MORE unpopuar opinions you have Empty
PostSubject: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:31 pm

We've done this once before, what are some more opinions you have that put you in a minority, but you stick by them?

The 6th Halloween movie is still the ORIGIN of Michael Myers.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Supernova wrote:
We've done this once before, what are some more opinions you have that put you in a minority, but you stick by them?

The 6th Halloween movie is still the ORIGIN of Michael Myers.

How so??
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:40 pm

When ppl who drive drunk or text and drive run into a solid fixed object and kill themselves I say GOOD!

When ppl keep dangerous dogs like pit bulls or rottweilers and the beast turns on them and kills them, I say GOOD!

IDK how popular those opinions are
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

How so??

When I was a kid, all the promos on tapes and TV called it the ORIGIN of Michael Myers, that was what I heard for years, THEN when it came on AMC I saw it was called the CURSE Of Michael Myers, and I get that the storyline was changed around some so the origin didn't really fit it, but where I'm concerned it is still the Origin of Michael Myers, even though all references to that have been all but obliterated.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Supernova wrote:

When I was a kid, all the promos on tapes and TV called it the ORIGIN of Michael Myers, that was what I heard for years, THEN when it came on AMC I saw it was called the CURSE Of Michael Myers, and I get that the storyline was changed around some so the origin didn't really fit it, but where I'm concerned it is still the Origin of Michael Myers, even though all references to that have been all but obliterated.

Hmmmmm I wonder why they called it that since its obvious that his origin is in the first movie.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Cancel Glee. There's nothing cheesier than television actors singing karaoke versions of hit songs.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:51 am

Shale wrote:
When ppl who drive drunk or text and drive run into a solid fixed object and kill themselves I say GOOD!

When ppl keep dangerous dogs like pit bulls or rottweilers and the beast turns on them and kills them, I say GOOD!

MORE unpopuar opinions you have 35166 I decided not to post in this one, but I like your answers.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:14 pm

I don't think graphic warnings on cigarette packs are a form of melodramatic harassment.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:23 am

People who smoke around their kids in this day in age are a tad neglectful.
Back to top Go down
jennab85
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:32 am

I'm Hispanic and I'm against illegal immigration.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 am

Marc™ wrote:
Cancel Glee. There's nothing cheesier than television actors singing karaoke versions of hit songs.

This and cancel American Idol too. Both total garbage.

Also, I don't know how unpopular this is, but waiting until marriage to have sex. Sorry, but that's just stupid. Not being sexually compatible will ruin relationship. Why wait to find out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE unpopuar opinions you have   MORE unpopuar opinions you have Empty

Back to top Go down

MORE unpopuar opinions you have
Page 1 of 1