CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Nhaiyel
Nystyle709
Shale
Tony Marino
Chris
9 posters

Dating married people

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Dating married people Empty Dating married people

Post by Chris Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Have you ever carried on with someone who you knew was married? In general, what's your opinion of people who knowingly date (or have affairs with) married men/women; do you consider them to be equally corrupt as the one cheating on their spouse?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Dating married people Empty Re: Dating married people

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:36 pm

No I have not, its a waste of time. People that date married men/women are just asking for a big heartache, let down and disappointment.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:28 pm

When I was a young rake, I had an affair with "Mrs. R" who was still married. But that was the tradition in New Orleans in the '60s - being very Catholic and not allowed to divorce everyone had a mistress or young man on the side.

Likewise at the same time I spent a night with a woman who was separated from her husband. They later got back together and she had a baby. She claims she knows it is his. Works for me - and under Napoleonic law in Louisiana of the day it was his.

Also in New Orleans, my second cousin spent the night and a day at my place while she was having a fight with her husband - which was common in their relationship. We went out drinking fell in bed drunk and ended up fucking. Then we spent the whole next day fucking until our parts hurt.

My future wife was still married when we started shacking up. Her husband in Chicago could not be located but we had a lawyer do some publication thing to effect a divorce in absentia.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:33 pm

What do you mean by "carried on?" Slept with? No. And people who do that, that's on them. They would have to deal with the consequences of their actions, good or bad. I don't date married men. Waste of time.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:02 am

Not knowingly, I have not. I have, though, twice wound up on dates with men who were married, but decided to keep that handy dandy factoid from me in the beginning.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:06 am

Chris wrote: In general, what's your opinion of people who knowingly date (or have affairs with) married men/women; do you consider them to be equally corrupt as the one cheating on their spouse?

Bingo. If you walk into something with both eyes wide open you have no excuse.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 pm

If you do it knowing they're married, I think you're building a house on sand and setting yourself up for something bad to happen that you'll pretty much deserve.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 am

AtownPeep wrote:If you do it knowing they're married, I think you're building a house on sand and setting yourself up for something bad to happen that you'll pretty much deserve.

That's how I see it. I have never seen a situation where such a situation ends in the person not starting to cheat. Granted I have only been privy to a couple of these situations, but I assume that is the norm.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:59 am

depends on what you are expecting out of it. I found my first love on FB. we hadnt seen each other in 20yrs. He had just gotten married 8mos prior. But when we met to catch up on old times, things just went wild and clothes just start flying off. Because we were teenagers back then, we never got to have the wild, passionate, "grown up" sex that we could now. We knew it wasnt going to go anywhere... and in a way it might even have brought some closure to my very first relationship that was actually a best friendship, and very close and loving.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:42 am

wants2laugh wrote:depends on what you are expecting out of it. I found my first love on FB. we hadnt seen each other in 20yrs. He had just gotten married 8mos prior. But when we met to catch up on old times, things just went wild and clothes just start flying off. Because we were teenagers back then, we never got to have the wild, passionate, "grown up" sex that we could now. We knew it wasnt going to go anywhere... and in a way it might even have brought some closure to my very first relationship that was actually a best friendship, and very close and loving.

This is too specific for me to co-sign but ... RIGHT ON!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:30 am