CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
FireIce918
RedBedroom
7 posters

True or False...A large group of women assembled for a common goal will equate to catty behavior?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

True or False...A large group of women assembled for a common goal will equate to catty behavior? Empty True or False...A large group of women assembled for a common goal will equate to catty behavior?

Post by RedBedroom Thu May 03, 2012 12:48 am

I am a 35 and a woman. And I find this true all the time.

As soon as a group of women assemble for a common goal, cattiness ensues.

The outgoing ladies all want to lead and the passive ladies regret it and nit pick along with the outgoing ladies who do not get to be a leader.

Granted, this is not true in 100% of such situations.

But I see it way more times to be the case vs. when it is not the case.

Agree or disagree?
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

True or False...A large group of women assembled for a common goal will equate to catty behavior? Empty Re: True or False...A large group of women assembled for a common goal will equate to catty behavior?

Post by FireIce918 Thu May 03, 2012 1:22 am

I agree for the most part.

I hate to, but I do. I actually have this discussion on the regular. Women can't get it together unless one of them is able to take her emotions out the equation, do like Steve Harvey says and think like a man.

There's always the problem of too many chiefs, or too many Indians. Both result in utter chaos.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

True or False...A large group of women assembled for a common goal will equate to catty behavior? Empty Re: True or False...A large group of women assembled for a common goal will equate to catty behavior?

Post by Nystyle709 Thu May 03, 2012 6:55 am

Agreed.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu May 03, 2012 8:48 am

Ever sit around talking with a bunch of gay men? Blue Cool

(Oops! Was that a secret?)
    embarassed
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Thu May 03, 2012 9:34 am

YES. I've worked in a clinical lab for 25 years, and that entire profession is female-dominated. About 90% of lab employees are female, and what a bunch of fucking hens they can be. I'm so glad I work nights, because that eliminates dealing with a whole bunch of personalities that I just want to bitch-slap. There's far less employees on the off shifts, and we actually do our work and don't have time to make a stink about all the petty crap that the day-time-divas do.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 03, 2012 11:58 am

Agree.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu May 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Shale wrote:Ever sit around talking with a bunch of gay men? True or False...A large group of women assembled for a common goal will equate to catty behavior? 678525

(Oops! Was that a secret?)
    True or False...A large group of women assembled for a common goal will equate to catty behavior? 333937

Good point. I've had some close friends who were gay males and the cattiness between and behind each other could get v-e-r-y interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:57 am