CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
CeCe
Supernova
Marc™
7 posters

Women....Would You Date a Dude Rumored to be Gay?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Women....Would You Date a Dude Rumored to be Gay? Empty Women....Would You Date a Dude Rumored to be Gay?

Post by Marc™ Mon May 07, 2012 4:13 pm

If there was chatter about some dude being gay....but there was no proof/confirmation....would you date him if he asked you out?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Women....Would You Date a Dude Rumored to be Gay? Empty Re: Women....Would You Date a Dude Rumored to be Gay?

Post by Supernova Mon May 07, 2012 4:14 pm

I might but I wouldn't sleep with him.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Women....Would You Date a Dude Rumored to be Gay? Empty Re: Women....Would You Date a Dude Rumored to be Gay?

Post by CeCe Mon May 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Supernova wrote:I might but I wouldn't sleep with him.

I would do both. But then technically I guess he would be bi..unless he just made some special exception for me. But would it bother me? Nope.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Mon May 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Depends on what my own intuition told me. Honestly I haven't known any guy who was rumored to be gay who I didn't too suspect actually was. They say where there's smoke there's fire. Shrugs (Oh well…)
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Mon May 07, 2012 6:47 pm

I met my best friend's boyfriend... and I told her... he's gay.... run. She laughed, "everyone says that!!! Why is that???" uh honey cause it is true!

On her wedding night, she and her hubby never left the wedding... they insisted on the entire bridal party going to a bar after the wedding.... then at 4am... her hubby invited me and my husband to stay with them in their room---- NOT a foursome... just to keep talking until we fell asleep! I told her "run... go get an annulment now!" she laughed again...

WHAT guy is gonna not want to go and bang his wife for hours after the wedding??? I dont get it.

Now it is 19yrs later... and she called and said, "He's gay with a bf, and we have a 5yr old!!! How could i not know???" CAUSE you didnt freakin listen!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 07, 2012 8:03 pm

AtownPeep wrote:Depends on what my own intuition told me. Honestly I haven't known any guy who was rumored to be gay who I didn't too suspect actually was. They say where there's smoke there's fire. Shrugs (Oh well…)

This. He would have to hide it reeeeeeeally well cause if I can pick up on it, its a wrap. I think its borderline retarded for a straight woman to date a known gay or bisexual man, but oh well. Rock out.
    Angel
    Angel
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by Angel Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 pm

He'd have to be willing to address them and convince me that they aren't true. It depends I guess on how much I believe the rumors.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:26 pm