Celebrities you lost all respect for Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrities you lost all respect for

Go down 
+9
wants2laugh
CeCe
Cheaps
captainbryce
Nystyle709
Shale
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
Chris
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Celebrities you lost all respect for Empty
PostSubject: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Is there a celebrity you once were a fan of, or admired, who you now have lost all respect for? If so, who?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:48 pm

I like some Mel Gibson movies but I think he's revealed himself to be a disguting human being.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Paris Hilton
Britney Spears
Lindsey Lohan

Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I like some Mel Gibson movies but I think he's revealed himself to be a disguting human being.
co-signs

That was the first one to pop in my head.

I thot Chris Brown was an attractive young man until he revealed himself to be a low-life scum of a bully!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Alicia Keys.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Kirk Cameron, Michael Richards, Winona Rider, Rosie O'Donnell, Tom Seleck, Charlton Heston, Gary Busy, & Axel Rose.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:20 pm

As in having had & lost? Main one comes to mind would be Gibson. I understand no one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes, does & says stupid shit. But people have to recognize it, admit it & work to change it. Mel seems to have done none of that. I'm sure he believes he still deserves that blow job.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:08 am

steven segal... cant even look at him now! look up how he basically stole his wife's family's karate school money in japan... had two kids with her... then came to the states to become a star and got married HERE... and never telling the wife! lol
Back to top Go down
jennab85
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Lindsay Lohan
Mel Gibson
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:19 am

Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj. I liked Nicki because the gimmick was cute at first. Now she just looks like a confused puppet. And don't get me started on Alicia Keys.

I would include Chris Brown because he really is a douche that needs help, BUT we here in VA already knew that. Y'all just figured it out late. Still love his music though.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:36 am

FireIce918 wrote:

I would include Chris Brown because he really is a douche that needs help, BUT we here in VA already knew that. Y'all just figured it out late. Still love his music though.

In the end, that's all that really matters to me. Just put out music/movies, whatever, I enjoy and that's all I care about.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:24 am

FireIce918 wrote:
...I would include Chris Brown because he really is a douche that needs help, BUT we here in VA already knew that. Y'all just figured it out late. Still love his music though.

I think we had another thread about celebs whose work we don't like because of how they are.

I haven't gone to see any Mel Gibson new movies since seeing what an ass the man is and Chris Brown has now ruined one of my cute rom-coms - This Christmas after discovering he is a douche. He played such a sweet kid in that movie - would never beat up a woman. blank stare @ you

Oh, and I haven't cared for M&M since that horrid anti-gay hate rap he did, even ragging on Versace's death here on Miami Beach. I don't even care for 'sir' Elton John any more because he sucked up to that little creep on stage (Suck is probably a good choice of words here for that twit).
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:45 am

Thought you might find this interesting Shale:

Eminem: Homophobic No More

Since his controversial Marshall Mathers LP, released in 2001, Eminem has run into trouble with the gay community over what many have perceived as a hostile attitude toward homosexuality. Though the rapper has often claimed that his lyrics were satirical, and even performed a duet with Elton John at the 2001 Grammy Awards, he has never backed down from the aggressive way he addressed the issue -- until now.

In addition to toning down his lyrics for this summer's tour with rap group D12, Eminem now openly supports gay marriage. "I think if two people love each other, then what the hell? I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want," he told New York Times Magazine. "It's the new tolerant me!"

He also admitted, "Anything I’ve ever said, I certainly was feeling at the time. But I think I’ve calmed down a bit."

Eminem's new attitude might have something to do with his recovery from substance abuse. After years of dependency on prescription sleeping medication like Vicodin, Valium, Ambien and methadone, he is now two years sober.

http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/eminem-homophobic-no-more/question-1071077/

Eminem Talks About His Friendship With Elton John

The rapper and pop-music elder connected at the 2001 Grammys in an unforgettable duet. When Eminem found himself unable to pull himself out of a prescription-drug-fueled spiral of self-destruction, he turned to his friend Elton John for help — and continues to do so to this day, as John made clear in a recent interview. But this wasn't the first time the rapper leaned on the pop-music elder statesman for support.

When Em was getting heat for purportedly homophobic lyrics at the beginning of the millennium, he appeared with John at the 2001 Grammy Awards for an unforgettable rendition of "Stan."

"We were debating on whether I was going to perform the Grammys or not," the rapper told MTV News after the performance. "I was like, 'The only way I'll perform at the Grammys is with Elton John.' And I was saying it in kind of jest, thinking it would never happen. The idea of it started becoming more, 'OK, this is a way to really flip it around and really f--- people's heads up."

Eminem said when the idea for the performance first came up, he was unaware of John's sexual orientation. "Of course, I heard of Elton John," he told MTV News in 2004. "I didn't know he was gay. I didn't know anything about his personal life. I didn't really care. But being that he was gay and he had my back, I think it made a statement in itself saying that he understood where I was coming from."

The rapper recently raised eyebrows again with his new song "Elevator," which included lyrics about openly gay singers Adam Lambert, Clay Aiken and Lance Bass that may be construed as an anti-gay slur. Neither Eminem nor John has made any statement about the possibly controversial words.

Back in 2001, Eminem took home three Grammys, but it was his duet with John — they embraced after the song and held up their hands together in solidarity — that became that moment everyone was talking about the next day.

"It was more so just a statement, period," the rapper said in 2001. "If you really think that about me, you really don't know Marshall. You really don't know me."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1629030/eminem-talks-about-his-friendship-with-elton-john.jhtml

For the record, I don't think Eminem is everyone's cup of tea (nnr is he trying to be). At the same time I don't think he is significantly different from ANY other rapper out there. He most certainly has been singled out because he is white, and even though that's not an "excuse" for using homophobic lyrics, it does bring up the question of "is he really any more homophobic than any other rapper?" I don't think every rapper that uses the word faggot is a homophobe, nor do I think that every rapper that uses the word nigger is a racist. Offensive words and slang while used as slurs in general often take on a different meaning in rap music and are used to represent other things. I'm not saying it's right, but that's just the way it always has been. I think Eminem has been on of the few (if not the only) rapper to ever publicly endorse gay marriage or perform with an openly gay musician. To me, that says more about Marshall Mathers (the person) than any of the lyrics say about Eminem (the rapper). Just something to think about!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:14 am

captainbryce wrote:
Thought you might find this interesting Shale:

... I think Eminem has been on of the few (if not the only) rapper to ever publicly endorse gay marriage or perform with an openly gay musician. To me, that says more about Marshall Mathers (the person) than any of the lyrics say about Eminem (the rapper). Just something to think about!
Thanx for the info. I have heard bits of that before, and while I always give ppl who have done despicable things in word or deed to truly change (is there hope for Chris Brown?), I think Mathers has just been crawfishing out of his affronts without really admitting it was quite despicable. A simple "I'm sorry for any hurt that I caused," woulda been better than all the grandstanding with gay icons (who took their own sweet time coming out actually).

Here is what pissed me off for those who forgot:

"You faggots keep egging me on
Til I have you at knifepoint, then you beg me to stop
My words are like daggers with a jagged edge
That'll stab you in the head whether you're a fag or les
Or homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-ves
Pants or dress
Hate fags? The answer's yes"

And, as if generalized hate lyrics weren't enough, the punk gets personal with a local tragedy in my home town:

"Hey, it's me, Versace
Whoops, somebody shot me
And I was checking the mail
Get it, checking the male?"

What an ass!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:20 am

Laughable that anyone believes Em didn't know Elton was gay from the word go.That said, the performance was amazing and continues to effect change. My son and several of his friends have it on their iPods. It was huge then and still resounds today.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:21 am

Lindsay Lohan, Mel Gibson, David Hasselhoff.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:39 am

I am not one to respect celebs just because they are rich and famous. However I gained respect for a couple...Robin Williams who I figured was just a flake, turned out to be a hell of a good friend to Christopher Reeve offering to pick up the tab for anything Chris's insurance wouldn't cover or cover everything if the insurance ran out. Years ago Jimmy Dean (of the sausage fame) and his wife were getting a divorce when they found out she had a brain tumor, he went back to her. I don't know if the reconciliation worked but I thought that he stepped up and was a real man.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Paris Hilton
Britney Spears
Lindsey Lohan

Need I say more?

never had any respect for them to begin with

as for robin williams helping christopher reeves... i love hearing stories like this. if everyone who was able took teh initiative to help comeone, life would be so much easier!

i had mentioned josephine baker before--- she adopted 12 kids from different ethnicities and relgions.... awesome attempt to combat racism. when she went bankrupt and became homeless Grace Kelly offered baker a home!
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Shale wrote:

"Hey, it's me, Versace
Whoops, somebody shot me
And I was checking the mail
Get it, checking the male?"

What an ass!

Omg. I was so young when that song came out I had no idea wtf I was really listening to.

::hangs head in shame::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you lost all respect for   Celebrities you lost all respect for Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrities you lost all respect for
Page 1 of 1