CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

I swear there is something in my water!

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

I swear there is something in my water! Empty I swear there is something in my water!

Post by wants2laugh Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:01 am

I live in a small town in NJ just 10 min from Philadelphia. All of the residents graduated from the local high school, and then married other local residents. About 50 people from my graduating class of 198 married each other.

We are organizing our class reunion, and I am now convinced that there is something in the damn water that is making everyone nuts. Either that or inbreeding! lol
    I have had one psycho call me and email me 3 times a day with questions regarding the when/where of the thing. Another called me then told me that her "people were telling her that my phone number was related to the devil and she was being told to hang up" with me. Another one told me that she is a sex addict, and slept with her therapist who is supposed to be helping her with this problem...(i wouldnt mind his number actually) and lastly a guy who knocks on my door during my normal sleeping hours---after being specifically told that i work nights and to please call me before coming. I sleep naked--- hey thats me.... he almost got flashed out of my disinterest in him. LOL

Do you people have lunatics in your home town that drive you nuts???
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

I swear there is something in my water! Empty Re: I swear there is something in my water!

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:18 am

Haddonfield, huh? May have to check that place out. Only people around here that piss me off is the dipshits who don't know how to park.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

I swear there is something in my water! Empty Re: I swear there is something in my water!

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 am

Well, Jersey water is notoriously lousy! Razz
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:38 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:Well, Jersey water is notoriously lousy! Razz

To ignorant dullards maybe.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:51 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:Well, Jersey water is notoriously lousy! Razz

True and so is Long Island Water!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:52 am

Crystal Lake? We all have lunatics in our parts of town. Next time give them a website or an e-mail address instead of a phone number.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Quite a few lunatics in Queens, I'm sure. Fortunately, I haven't had any encounters with them.

Oh wait, yeah I did. I had to curse this guy out in Pathmark one morning. I think he was on that stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:18 am