Costume question.... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Costume question....

Go down 
+5
Nystyle709
RobbieFTW
Shale
Alan Smithee
wants2laugh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

Costume question.... Empty
PostSubject: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:52 am

Often for halloween i dress up in a costume and give out candy at work. Last year I bought a really expensive costume to wear to a party and took off the saturday b4 halloween to go. The Northeast had a bad winter storm, so i did not go to the party. I wanted to wear my costume because of the money i spent, so I went to work on my day off and handed out candy to the night crew.

If i wear the same costume this year, do you think it would be ridiculous? The day shift did not see it. and the crew i work with did not see it. Should i not bother?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:28 am

I don't think it'll be a problem unless another woman shows up wearing the same costume. I hear that can be trouble Wink That was very nice of you to give out candy like that. I think the only ridiculous thing would be for you not to send us pictures of yourself in your costume! big grin

Last edited by Alan Smithee on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors that were bugging the shit out of me)
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
...I think the only ridiculous thing would be for you not to send us pictures of youreslf in your costume! big grin

co-signs
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Dont think it would be ridiculous at all. Smile
Wear it every year and get your money's worth.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Go 'head. Might as well get your money's worth.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:22 pm

I wouldn't call it ridiculous at all. If it's a good costume and you like the way it looks on you, then I say wear it for as many Halloweens as it holds up.

And, yes, be sure to post some pics! big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:10 am

Pics of you wearing it or we won't believe any of this...lol.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:03 am

Shall we start a pool on what it is? My guess is Elvira. big grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:03 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
Often for halloween i dress up in a costume and give out candy at work. Last year I bought a really expensive costume to wear to a party and took off the saturday b4 halloween to go. The Northeast had a bad winter storm, so i did not go to the party. I wanted to wear my costume because of the money i spent, so I went to work on my day off and handed out candy to the night crew.

If i wear the same costume this year, do you think it would be ridiculous? The day shift did not see it. and the crew i work with did not see it. Should i not bother?

Wear it a again chances are if someone you work with saw it last year maybe they might not even remember it!

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Ah hem, ya know, we're still waiting for the pictures of you in your costume.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:49 pm

LOL... u know what... a couple ppl at work DID take my pic... will have to see if they will email it to me... my bro wouldnt he just shrugged his shoulders at me and walked away. will check with them this week Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I don't think it'll be a problem unless another woman shows up wearing the same costume. I hear that can be trouble Wink big grin

Yeah, and you could end up on Joan Rivers' "Fashion Police" for that in the segment "Bitch Stole My Look" !
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:11 am

hahahah girl... you are so funny
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

Yeah, and you could end up on Joan Rivers' "Fashion Police" for that in the segment "Bitch Stole My Look" !

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

Mmmmm, knowing our W2L it would probably be an episode of "Cops" in the "Bitch broke my nose" segment. (Because someone else started shit).
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

Mmmmm, knowing our W2L it would probably be an episode of "Cops" in the "Bitch broke my nose" segment. (Because someone else started shit).

True, true. . . but then we might see her splashed all over "America's Most Wanted" in a mugshot with her costume on and smeared eyeliner and lipstick. . . ..
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:04 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

True, true. . . but then we might see her splashed all over "America's Most Wanted" in a mugshot with her costume on and smeared eyeliner and lipstick. . . ..

thinking What kind of costume would it be that she had to wear smeared eyeliner and lipstick?
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

thinking What kind of costume would it be that she had to wear smeared eyeliner and lipstick?

Oh, well it probably wasn't smeared until she got into the bitch-slapping fight during the "Cops" segment you mentioned. big grin
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

Oh, well it probably wasn't smeared until she got into the bitch-slapping fight during the "Cops" segment you mentioned. big grin

Oh. My money's on W2L to end the dispute with one punch without a hair out of place let alone messing up her make up. Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:17 am

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

you guys are soooo freaking hysterical. I would start a fight just to get a hot looking cop in a tight uniform to cuff me! overjoyed

But... yeah... I am pretty damn strong, so anyone i slap is going down! LOL

Wait until you see my outfit for the reunion!!! I'm teasing my hair and going totally 80s... complete with leggings with bright lime & fuschia splashes, slouch socks, a studded belt, and neon head bands LOL
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:35 pm

OMG....you so have to post a pic of your reunion outfit! You are going to look amazing!
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:34 am

I tried to get others to do it... but i know they wont have the guts. Can you imagine me walking into a store like that? Ppl would be like, "WTF????" LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costume question....   Costume question.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Costume question....
Page 1 of 1