CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
SecHandNews
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
UMo
8 posters

Any Desperate Housewives fans here?

UMo
    UMo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Any Desperate Housewives fans here? Empty Any Desperate Housewives fans here?

Post by UMo Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Admittedly it's not as solacious as it was around season 1 and 2, but I still love the show. Unlike many too, I LOVE the new Bolen family and their mystery and hope that they stick around after its resolved, even though rumors are that Angie might be on her way out. A shame though because she's one of my favorites. Right up there with the main 4 wives. Katherine is the one who I'd rather see go.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Any Desperate Housewives fans here? Empty Re: Any Desperate Housewives fans here?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 pm

I love the Bolen family! I think that they could never and should never replace Edie in true form, but Angie is a sharp tongued, strong woman who offers no apologies. Much like Edie, but not so much that we think "cookie cutter".
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Any Desperate Housewives fans here? Empty Re: Any Desperate Housewives fans here?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 pm

If they get rid of Susan I would watch it again. I used to watch it all the time but Susan turns me off.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:38 pm

I like Angie too. I think they she's a better replacement for Edie than Katherine is. Her character has always felt so wrong to me.

Far as Susan goes. I agree. Both she AND Mike lost something when they got married. I do love MJ though. That little actor is a GOLDMINE. I can't believe a kid so young & small is capable of such comedic timing!
    SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by SkwirtB Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:06 am

I love Angie too. She doesn't "make up" for killing Edie, but nicely fills the void she left. I love how she is willing to compromise but becomes totally alpha when pushed too far...or when her son is being threatened. She's a perfect addition to the cast and yeah...get rid of Kathryn. I don't know why she's even still there, she's totally LAME IMO! Now they are actually trying to use her to take Edie's place as a rival to Susan and it's annoying.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Yes I am but where is everyone? No one has posted here in months.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm one. Razz
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm a DH fan. Also like Brothers & Sisters. The kid in the last eppy was SO creepy - great actor on his part. Makes me wonder what the next season will hold, though I'm not as into DH as I was the first few years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:14 pm