CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

5th graders arrested for planning to murder classmate for being 'rude and annoying'

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

5th graders arrested for planning to murder classmate for being 'rude and annoying' Empty 5th graders arrested for planning to murder classmate for being 'rude and annoying'

Post by Supernova Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:02 am

http://now.msn.com/fifth-graders-arrested-in-plot-to-kill-classmate/

I sure as hell hope somebody can tell me what the fuck the world's coming too because I for one don't have much idea anymore.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

5th graders arrested for planning to murder classmate for being 'rude and annoying' Empty Re: 5th graders arrested for planning to murder classmate for being 'rude and annoying'

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:22 am

And where did he get a .45-caliber Remington 1911 semiautomatic handgun and an ammunition clip?

I sure as hell hope somebody can tell me what the fuck the world's coming too because I for one don't have much idea anymore.

It's just a theory, but the population of this country has more than doubled since I was the age of these mini-psychopaths. I'm sure we had some back then too but I think it's just that when you increase the general population by almost 150,000,000, the number of homicidal maniacs will increase proportionally too. Add the fact that the reach of news coverage has so gretly increased. No way I would have heard about this story on the evening news or would it have made the front page of a newspaper in my area back around 1967. There are more crazies today and it's easier to hear about them.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

5th graders arrested for planning to murder classmate for being 'rude and annoying' Empty Re: 5th graders arrested for planning to murder classmate for being 'rude and annoying'

Post by Shale Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:31 am

Alan Smithee wrote:...No way I would have heard about this story on the evening news or would it have made the front page of a newspaper in my area back around 1967. There are more crazies today and it's easier to hear about them.

Yeah, this would have been handled as a local anomaly in that small community and may have gone under the radar of UPI or AP - our only sources back then. Still it is disturbing to see any kids without a sense of right or wrong.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 am

5th graders arrested for planning to murder classmate for being 'rude and annoying' 415131758

No doubt kids today are fucking stupid, but how did he ever get his hands on that gun?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:31 am