CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+11
tmontyb
RedBedroom
Chris
Jason B.
CatEyes10736
DarkOblivion
Rule Breaker
Nystyle709
JM130ELM
Forgiveness Man
Marc™
15 posters

Building a Mosque @ Ground Zero

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Building a Mosque @ Ground Zero - Page 2 Empty Re: Building a Mosque @ Ground Zero

Post by RedBedroom Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 am

Thank you, Marc.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Building a Mosque @ Ground Zero - Page 2 Empty Re: Building a Mosque @ Ground Zero

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:13 am

Marc wrote:Why is it alright for a bigot like Glenn Beck to speak at the Lincoln Memorial on MLK day, but not okay to build a mosque two blocks from ground zero?
    There is absolutely no validity to calling Glenn Beck a bigot. Anybody who says that must either never hear a word he says or must be bigoted themselves because they cannot tolerate somebody with a different worldview than they do. To compare Glenn Beck speaking to this is actually greatly insulting everybody who died on 9/11.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:There is absolutely no validity to calling Glenn Beck a bigot.

jaw dropz shake sense n2u
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:40 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:

bear hug
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
    bear hug

Careful how you grab me. dick rise
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:07 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:

Careful how you grab me. dick rise
    Why? It doesn't effect me. And we all know what you think about me. Razz Unless of course, there's something you ain't tell me. Wink
    Dan70
    Dan70
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by Dan70 Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:31 pm

This country is not ruled by religion, it's ruled by the people. Once we cross the line and start telling people what they can and can't do with their property, we lose what sets us apart from the rest of the world. If this mosque/community center becomes a source of extremism, we would know, and that particular cell or whatever would be no more. It's as simple as that. Are you American or not? If you're American, then what exactly are you opposed to. They bought "property", they're not trying to make you a Muslim or jail you because you're not. If you don't want to swim in their pool, don't.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:Okay, seriously? NOBODY is saying that we should shut down all mosques. ALL people are saying is that it is insensitive to build a mosque on the sight where Muslims killed IN THE NAME of Islam. It's not bigotry; it's human decency. (And there is a big anti-Church movement anyway. But I am sure if a Church wanted to set up on the site of a bombed abortion clinic, you bet your butt people would be pissed as hell, most of whom currently support the choice to open the mosque)

And is bigotry the default response to any opposition to something the left supports lately? Gosh, they new a new attack card, this one is so worn out that bigotry doesn't mean anything anymore.

LMAO. Killed in the name of Islam? That's not the reason those hijackers flew those planes into the towers. Because they were of Islamic faith, you think every person who commits a heinous act who is Muslim kills in the name of Islam? They didn't kill in the name of shit. They killed because they were evil. And they're not even building anything on the damn site. Like I said, the people who own the land can build whatever the hell they want to build. They don't have to cater to YOUR ignorance. It's not insensitive when you have Muslims who lost their lives too. What do you say to the Muslims families who lost thier loved ones? It's like you're dehumanizing them by saying it's insensitvie to the OTHER families, but not to them because the terrorists praticed the same faith as them.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:58 pm

RiteDiva wrote:Since I lost someone very close to me on that deadly day, I feel I have a right to speak on this topic. The opposers are funny as hell. The Muslims bought the property; if you people have a beef, take it up with the people that sold it to them. They're the ones who had the power to stop the building of anything Muslim. I don't blame "Muslims" for 9/11; I blame those sick holier than thou freaks who think they are God's gift to the world we all just happen to live in. Since this is America and their American money purchased property, build whatever you want as long as its lawful. Who the heck am I to tell you what to do with your property...

Pretty damn much. Them NOT building anything at the WTC site for this long is another issue that I have.....but the land was SOLD to them. You don't penalize a whole damn religion for what some radicals did. Christians have done A LOT MORE EVIL SHIT when you look at the history....but nobody says anything about that.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:59 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:

He also must be a Rush Limpballs and Ann Coulter fan.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:LMAO. Killed in the name of Islam? That's not the reason those hijackers flew those planes into the towers. Because they were of Islamic faith, you think every person who commits a heinous act who is Muslim kills in the name of Islam? They didn't kill in the name of shit. They killed because they were evil. And they're not even building anything on the damn site. Like I said, the people who own the land can build whatever the hell they want to build. They don't have to cater to YOUR ignorance. It's not insensitive when you have Muslims who lost their lives too. What do you say to the Muslims families who lost thier loved ones? It's like you're dehumanizing them by saying it's insensitvie to the OTHER families, but not to them because the terrorists praticed the same faith as them.

There you go again with the assumptions. Gosh you are sensitive. boo-fucking-hoo
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:

There you go again with the assumptions. Gosh you are sensitive. boo-fucking-hoo

IYSS. I only respond to what you type. Since you have the penchant for not having any SANE and VALID reasons to many of your arguments, then you leave plenty room for assumptions....if you want to call it that. I call it hitting the nail on the head.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

IYSS. I only respond to what you type. Since you have the penchant for not having any SANE and VALID reasons to many of your arguments, then you leave plenty room for assumptions....if you want to call it that. I call it hitting the nail on the head.
    You call a lot of things stuff that's inaccurate. lol And you don't respond to what I type. Razz But w/e. boring

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:36 am