Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint

Go down 
+2
Chris
sue67
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  Empty
PostSubject: Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint    Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:36 am

As much as Dorian entertains me there's nothing I love more then seeing her crying falling to the floor as chance after chance of finding happiness and love slips her boney grip...couldn't have happened to a more rotten person Victor Lord, Cassie's and Jessica's babies are rolling in their graves Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  176229
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint    Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:41 am

RS indeed nailed those scenes, but I didn't feel at all sorry for Dorian. Aside from the plain buffoonery this whole storyline has been, by now Dorian should know that David is not husband material. She should know that he'll marry for any self-serving reason under the sun, and that even when he's being as sincere as he can possibly be, it typically ends in some sort of overblown disaster. I can see her keeping him as a lover, but there is zero good reason for her to be trying to marry him a third time.

Furthermore, I don't like how they continue to interject David into Dorian's life and graces, as though he is some sort of soulmate for her. He's not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint    Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:48 am

Aside from the weird child talk David and Dorian have been engaging in when they decided to marry a nano-second after getting back together it screamed plot point their whole SL has fallen flat with me.

RS can teach the new comers a thing or two about how to kept the soap fans glued to the TV screens thats for sure it may have seemed over the top but bet few turned it off. Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  197493
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint    Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:51 am

I felt bad for her but I have to admit, I did love those scenes. I know the feelings will be short-lived, as Dorian will be annoying me in no time, and I'll be happy that she got just what she deserves. I think I felt bad for her the way you would someone who's left at the altar - not because you like or don't like the person, but because of what's happened. If Dorian weren't such a horrible person, I'd have felt really bad for her, but as it was, I just felt mildly bad for her. She and David are the two most self-centred characters on the show, anyway. She trash talks others but she's the biggest hypocrite of them all.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint    Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:35 pm

I actually felt bad for her till she started blaming Vicki for David leaving her.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint    Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:12 pm

That's when she lost me too but we should have remembered that
blaming Viki for EVERYTHING that goes wrong in her life is Dorian's M.O. and it wore thin a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint    Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 am

Yeah - I figured my sympathy for Dorian wouldn't last long, and it didn't. I'm back to loving that things went down the way they didn' I said earlier that it couldn't happen to a more deserve person. Maybe she'll get a taste of how Adrianna felt when Dorian hired a stalker and framed Rex for it.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint    Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:24 am

I adore Clint now. His manuevering of David was pure deliciousness! Notice how when Clint does something cold, he never loses his head and doesn't come off like an OTT cartoon villain? I always liked Clint well enough but he wasn't ever a favorite of mine until this past year. Instead of the show trying to use bratty Matthew to channel Asa, just let Clint do it!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint    Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:47 am

Yeah - that was brilliant manoeuvring on Clint's party - very much like Asa. If David wasn't annoying me so much, I might actually feel bad for him, but I really don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint    Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ha ha Dorian got skunked.....Team Clint
Page 1 of 1