The Octomom is at it again. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Octomom is at it again.

Go down 
+11
RobbieFTW
gingersnaps
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
JM130ELM
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Alan Smithee
Forgiveness Man
Chris
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The Octomom is at it again. Empty
PostSubject: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:21 am

http://www.dramarama.ca/2011/06/the-octomom-needs-to-be-committed.html

Quote :
Nadya Suleman goes off the deep end, says she hates her babies and the “older children are animals.”

The Octomom is at it again. 6a00e54f9153e08833014e897f7487970d-600wi
Warning: Your blood will be boiling by the time you’re done reading this. My apologies in advance.

Nadya Suleman gave an interview to In Touch Weekly [via the Daily Mail] where it sounds like 17 more screws have come loose in that twisted head of hers. In other interviews, she may garnered the teeniest fraction of sympathy from the odd reader but there’s nothing redeemable about the Octomom after her most recent comments:

The mother of 14 has revealed that she “hates” her eight babies and her older ones are “animals.” Deep breaths, people, deep breaths.

“I hate the babies, they disgust me,” she told InTouch. “My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.” The magazine even photographed one of her children eating dry wall in her rundown home.

“My bank account is overdrawn by $300 and I have no money to pay for the children’s school, food or the mortgage,” Nadya added.

Suleman says her dream of having a big family has become her worst nightmare. “The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet.”

The scariest part, for the kids, at least — she’s even considered suicide. “Some days I have thought about killing myself. I cannot cope.”

While Nadya insists she still cares for them, her life is full of regrets. “Obviously I love them — but I absolutely wish I had not had them.”

You know what’s the creepiest thing about that sentence? The “absolutely” part. If social services aren’t already involved, they should be heading to her front door right now. Because these are not the words of a healthy, rational person. These are the kinds of dangerous things you hear someone say before they grab a rope, chair and find the closest rafter; or worse, drive their van-load of kids into a lake.

Yes, these are clearly screams for help from Nadya, but the woman brought this on all by herself. Suleman, who manipulated the system and found a way to have 14 kids on her own, doesn’t deserve any sympathy. Her poor kids are another story. It seems obvious that she wants to take the easy way out of a situation that she created and have them taken away. Of course, I could be giving her the benefit of the doubt and she's just sputtering these horrific remarks as yet another way for her to get some attention. Which only makes her that much more disturbed.

Naturally, Suleman is unemployed and relies on public assistance, but that may soon change. She recently filmed an episode of a new celebrity dating show called Celebridate. The weirdo confessed that she’s never dated before (according to her, she’s been celibate for 12 years and has only slept with an ex-boyfriend and the sperm donor of her children), but is confident she can attract the opposite sex.

“Ever since I was little, I was aware that men wanted me and the hardest thing was keeping them away.” I’m pretty sure she no longer has that problem and guys are steering clear of the train wreck that is Octomom.

She also managed to find time to participate in a “celebrity” boxing match in New Jersey last night, reports Radar Online.

Um, how the hell does the 36-year-old, who can’t even put food on the table, get from California to Jersey? And who is watching the kids? Oh, right, the nannies! In Radar’s video, Nadya sounds like her usual delusional self, where she talks about her choice to have her 14 kids and acts like life is hunky-dory. WTF?!

At the very least, for the kids’ own good, they need to get far, far away from the woman who gave birth to them. And she needs to get help. Serious psychological help. And figure out why she felt that having 14 kids on her own in the first place was a good idea.

The Octomom is at it again. 6a00e54f9153e08833014e897f76f3970d-600wi
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:33 am

Ah, the joys of In Vitro.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:38 am

Two words: foster homes. I was really afraid the article was going to say she wanted more kids. Gee, buyers remorse. What do you think the odds of that were?
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 am

They'll be taken away in time.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:58 pm

She always leaves me speechless. There's just no method to her madness.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Serves her right! She got what she wanted. I just feel sorry for the kids. They didn't ask for such a self-centred, self-focused Mom.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Someday it will most likely be mutual.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:04 pm

JM130ELM wrote:
Someday it will most likely be mutual.

LOL. Heh. Yeah.
What she said doesn't surprise me though. That bitch is a nut.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Wow. That is stunning that she is admitting to all of this. I sure hope somebody steps in for the sake of these kids who did not ask for any of this.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Somehow this doesn't shock me. How did she not get that having so many kids was going to keep her from having any kind of normal life?? I get a feeling those kids will hate her soon enough.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 pm

The IVF doctor was a nutso for helping her have all those babies. She is like Angelina Jolie's psycho sister.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:57 pm

I figured once the money & attention dried up reality would set in very fast. They need to remove these kids for their own safety. Who knows what this freak might do? The damn shame is they will probably end up with multiple families growing up away from each other, possibly never knowing each other. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. What a horrible thing this bitch has done. These kids are going to suffer because of her own need for attention.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 am

CeCe wrote:
I figured once the money & attention dried up reality would set in very fast. They need to remove these kids for their own safety. Who knows what this freak might do? The damn shame is they will probably end up with multiple families growing up away from each other, possibly never knowing each other. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. What a horrible thing this bitch has done. These kids are going to suffer because of her own need for attention.

Oh, I hope if this becomes a case for CPS, that the kids are not seperated. Well, I mean the 8 youngest. That would be so sad. But could certainly happen. I may sound like a weirdo, but if I lived in her state, I would volunteer to take all of them on so they could be together.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 am

They all need to go into foster care (including the 6 she had prior to the octuplets). No one is going to take in 8 toddlers. They'd definitely be separated, but that's better than living with some headcase mother who grows crazier by the day. Their foster or adopted families should just agree to keep the children in each others orbits with visits and such. But yeah take them away from her. She's mad.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 pm

CeCe wrote:

Yeah - I'm really not surprised that this happened. I think she expected the world to fall at her feet and provide everything for her. I guess having kids for the sole purpose of satisfying your own desire to be loved isn't working so well for her.

RobbieFTW wrote:
The IVF doctor was a nutso for helping her have all those babies. She is like Angelina Jolie's psycho sister.

I think the doctor should be held responsible! Let him foot the bill for care for those kids. He can pay the foster parents and social workers himself for what he did.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:55 pm

I think I read that her IVF doctor lost his license to practice.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Yeah - I think I read that too. I was surprised it took so long! It's still not enough of a consequence for me, given how much his decision is costing people.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:23 am

Impact wrote:
I think I read that her IVF doctor lost his license to practice.

He did.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Guess she blew any chance for Mother's Day cards, huh?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Guess she blew any chance for Mother's Day cards, huh?

The Octomom is at it again. 954338
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Soon as these kids get taken away from her, I have a feeling she'll replace them with a bunch of cats. The woman is just unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:55 pm

I hope they can get away from her and have some anonymity so they don't have to go through life known as one of her offspring.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I hope they can get away from her and have some anonymity so they don't have to go through life known as one of her offspring.

That's a good point. I am sure one of the older ones will have a book deal in the next 10-15 years, though.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
Soon as these kids get taken away from her, I have a feeling she'll replace them with a bunch of cats. The woman is just unbalanced.

Now that you mention the cats, this is what I keep imagining...

Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Yeah - she's giving the kids lots of ammo for reality shows and book deals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Octomom is at it again.   The Octomom is at it again. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Octomom is at it again.
Page 1 of 1