CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Nystyle709
Wadsworth
6 posters

Cams in fitting rooms = privacy invasion

Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Cams in fitting rooms = privacy invasion Empty Cams in fitting rooms = privacy invasion

Post by Wadsworth Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:40 pm

I don't think its right for cameras to be in fitting rooms. i know somebody that work security at Macy's and all the time say they see butt naked people on cam from the changing rooms. To me thats like having cameras in a locker room or restroom. Put somebody outside the fitting room and have them count the # of clothes somebody take in.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Cams in fitting rooms = privacy invasion Empty Re: Cams in fitting rooms = privacy invasion

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 pm

That's illegal if they're doing that where your friend works. Somebody should investigate them. It's a gross invasion of privacy. You can't really steal from Macy's anyway.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Cams in fitting rooms = privacy invasion Empty Re: Cams in fitting rooms = privacy invasion

Post by Supernova Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Actually Wadsworth, it was said on the news a while back that it's legal in 35 states to have cameras in public restrooms, but why the hell that is I'd like to know because who's going to steal anything from a bathroom? Exactly WHAT is their justification on that one?
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:32 pm

If there's a sign posted stating that the premises are under surveillance then no one's privacy is being invaded. In 2011 if when someone goes to try on an outfit they get naked, then they'd be naive to think that it's just between them and the walls. Big Brothers been watching fitting rooms since the 70s.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 pm

There is no privacy in public today, you're always being watched or recorded. Someone would have to be pretty foolish to not know that they're giving Lost Prevention a peep show if they are trying on clothes in a fitting room and don't have on any underwear.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:20 pm

I don't get naked in public fitting rooms anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:55 pm