CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Victor truly hates Faith - sad

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Victor truly hates Faith - sad Empty Victor truly hates Faith - sad

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 am

When Victor had Sharon arrested for Skye's "murder", it showed how little Faith really means to him. He must truly hate that child. I hope this costs Nick BOTH kids in the end. It would serve him right. Victor is one of the worst villains - a heartless, soulless SOB who doesn't care whom is hurt, so long as he gets what he wants. I hope his grandchildren grow up hating him the way he hates them!!!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Victor truly hates Faith - sad Empty Re: Victor truly hates Faith - sad

Post by gmruss4 Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 pm

No its not that he hates Faith, it is the fact that he is going to punish Sharon for having the nerve to defend and help Adam when he was trying to put him away. And he knows putting her in jail and using this to steal her child for her would punish her in the worst way. They accuses Adam of stealing Faith from Sharon but they are doing the same thing, legally.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Victors actions show that his own needs and his desire for revenge are far more important than Faith and what is best for her. Nick is no better. Victor and Nick are worse than Adam because Adam feels guilty, whereas they don't. They don't have a conscience and it's disturbing to see how little they care about those kids.

ITA about how I'd LOVE to see Sharon bar them from Faith's life or better yet, for it to come out that Faith isn't actually Nick's. that child doesn't stand a chance with Nick as her Dad and Victor as her grandpa. I'd then love it to come out that Summer isn't Nick's, either, even if they have to REALLY twist things and change the past so that Phyllis slept with someone else. Let Nick be left alone, as it's clear that he's not fit to be a Dad until he kicks Victor out of his life and ensures that his children's needs are put first.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Nothing would make me happier than for that child to be someone else's and he would have nothing to use against her anymore. There wer three possible father's at the time just like with Phyllis's baby but Nick seem to be the only one coming out on top. Victor nor Nick deserve any kids in their pathetic lives.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:54 pm

I wonder if Victor tampered with the results. Who was the other possible father? I'd LOVE to see a huge re-write and have them make Adam the father - lol! Then the truth about Phyllis' baby can come out and she can sue for full custody and lave Nick out in the cold. It's a good thing Cassie isn't around to see what's become of the guy she loved so much. He's a cold hearted SOB.... no - I don't have issues with Nikki, other than her willingness to accept Victor. Nick is a soulless, heartless bastard, just like his Dad - a pathetic creature who only cares about himself.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:16 am

There is not telling because he has tried to buy the judge on several occassions.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:42 am

I'd love to take Victor, Nick, Stephano and EJ an drop them off on a desserted island with NO hope os rescue. Those four have to be the very worst father/son duos on daytime TV - heartless bastards who lack consciences and have no hearts and thrive on the misery of others. I can't even stomache the arrogant of those four - Stephano and EJ rejoicing and chuckling over how clever they are to kidnap Rafe and put the fake Rafe in place, Nick and Victor rejoicing over keeping Sharon from her kids - sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vomit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 pm