CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
RiteDiva
Nystyle709
Marc™
7 posters

The Most Irritating Feeling In the World

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

The Most Irritating Feeling In the World Empty The Most Irritating Feeling In the World

Post by Marc™ Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 am

Laying in bed and realizing that you have to piss.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

The Most Irritating Feeling In the World Empty Re: The Most Irritating Feeling In the World

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:25 am

I'll do you one better: waking up from a sound sleep to go pee. You try to hold it in for as long as you can so you can stay asleep, but eventually, you can't and you have to get up. Hell, I hardly ever use an alarm clock. When I have to get up in the morning at a certain time, I just drink a lot of water or tea before I go to bed.
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

The Most Irritating Feeling In the World Empty Re: The Most Irritating Feeling In the World

Post by RiteDiva Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:56 am

Constipation is much worse.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 pm

I agree with the middle of the night pee thing. Nothing worse than being all cozy, then having to get up.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:26 pm

The silly thing is that we all just lay there, unconsciously hoping that the bladder will magically stop increasing. Or that we fall back to sleep before the feeling becomes too inconvenient, and we are forced to get up.
    JADACITY
    JADACITY
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by JADACITY Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:06 pm

stavdash wrote:The silly thing is that we all just lay there, unconsciously hoping that the bladder will magically stop increasing. Or that we fall back to sleep before the feeling becomes too inconvenient, and we are forced to get up.

Sometimes more than once. It's having to get back up again after just going 5 minutes ago that is annoying.
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:48 pm

It's waking up in the middle of the night having to go so bad that it feels like a needle pressing your bladder, but STILL feeling too lazy to get up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 am