Do you have a stereo system? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a stereo system?

Go down 
+3
Wadsworth
Alan Smithee
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you have a stereo system? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a stereo system?   Do you have a stereo system? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 am

Do you have a stereo? If so, how often do you use it? Just wondering, since we're in the age of MP3's and iPod's. I'm surprised at how many people today are content to just listen to music on their computer speakers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a stereo system?   Do you have a stereo system? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:45 am

Yeah, we haven't gotten rid of it yet but it isn't hooked up anymore. Probably hanging on to it for sentimental reasons.
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a stereo system?   Do you have a stereo system? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 am

I got one but it rarely get used now. I only listen to the radio in the car and I dont buy cds no more and the one's I got I dont play.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a stereo system?   Do you have a stereo system? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:37 am

I have a $700+ Koss stereo system that I bought back in 2001 that I refuse to do away with. I also still buy whole CDs. I only do the MP3/iPod thing when it comes to singles, but all of my iPod tracks have been burned to CD-R. I still listen to my system on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a stereo system?   Do you have a stereo system? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 am

Impact wrote:
I have a $700+ Koss stereo system that I bought back in 2001 that I refuse to do away with. I also still buy whole CDs. I only do the MP3/iPod thing when it comes to singles, but all of my iPod tracks have been burned to CD-R. I still listen to my system on a regular basis.

co-signs except mine's Panasonic.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a stereo system?   Do you have a stereo system? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:57 am

Chris wrote:
Do you have a stereo? If so, how often do you use it? Just wondering, since we're in the age of MP3's and iPod's. I'm surprised at how many people today are content to just listen to music on their computer speakers.
No. I don't really listen to anything that much while typing or reading at the computer. If I want to listen to any of my CD's I have to play them on the computer, which has good but limited speakers.

I need to get a good sound system for the next time I want to listen to Led Zeppelin. You need to hear that full tilt.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a stereo system?   Do you have a stereo system? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:21 am

I am still hanging on to mine too. It is old, old, old. But it is in the basement. We only use the iPod dock or the computer. But I hang on to that old one because sometimes I make tapes for my dad of his music he likes. It's crazy...I buy them on iTunes, and have to transfer them to tape because he pays extrato get a cassette deck in his new cars every two years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a stereo system?   Do you have a stereo system? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a stereo system?
Page 1 of 1