CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep Empty John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep

Post by Kral Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:29 pm

I wanted to throttle John today. Busting into Todd's hospital room two seconds after he barely escapes death just to say that he's arrested. What evidence do you have? Hannah's word? Hospitals have security camera's, you fool. Check them before you go harrassing someone bed ridden.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep Empty Re: John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Checking the security camera's would have been too logical. You know they have to dumb everything down to make 98% of the plots on OLTL last longer than a week.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep Empty Re: John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 pm

That annoyed me too the way he just waltzed in and said your under arrest. What is he going to wheel his hospital bed into the police station with Todd cuffed to the sidebars? Give me a break. I am so tired of this supercop. He can catch a murderer, a rapist, a serial killer, a blackmailer but he takes the word of a kid after talking to her for 32 seconds and then he high tails it over to the hospital to arrest a man that just had a severe beating and came back from the dead. Something not right with this situation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:49 am